• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

:rofl: If your crazy then so am I! I keep mine in my Dh's night stand. Cant get to it without waking him. The things we do are so funny! I dont think my DH realizes all the things I do. He would so laugh at me!

Mine too! He just asked me yesterday..so are you pregnant or what? The nonchalantness of it just made me want to strangle him!!!! But in his favor..I am a little moody lately! Truthfully tho..I dont know what's wrong with me today..I'm just mean to EVERYONE for not very good reasons!

Man I know what you mean! DH just looks at me know like i have horns growning out of my head:haha: I hope I am cuz I have no idea how I am going to explain my moods if I am not! lol..... I plan to belame it on the clomid....he cant prove otherwise:haha:

I do blame it on the clomid! That stuff has made me feel so strange all month long. That is why I'm a little nervous about my symptoms bc Ive never taken clomid bf and what if these are clomid symptoms!:wacko:

I just hope it is not my body being a jerk playing jokes on me!

My DH asks every day if I'm "making babies yet." I think it is cute- his way of trying to be more involved. Today I've had a lower back ache- I've spent the last couple hours resting on the couch with a heating pad on it. It's helping a bit, but overall I just feel yucky.

I dont know about you girls but one way or the other I am so ready for this 2WW to be over:wacko: I have just been all over the place with my moods!:muaha:

My DH asks every day if I'm "making babies yet." I think it is cute- his way of trying to be more involved. Today I've had a lower back ache- I've spent the last couple hours resting on the couch with a heating pad on it. It's helping a bit, but overall I just feel yucky.

Aww I'm sorry you're not feeling well..hopefully it's a good sign! Isn't it funny that we keep hoping to feel bad lol!

Me too..I actually left work early because I was being so awful to everyone

Thats so true! I am hoping to wake up sick one morning....or evening! Would make things more sure!

Me too..I haven't had any nausea at all and it's really stressing me out! I keep trying to tell myself that it's way to early for legitimate morning sickness (and not the kind I've talked myself into) even tho I really have no idea if it's too early or not..

Sooo I think I'm gonna test on Thursday morning..

Me too..I haven't had any nausea at all and it's really stressing me out! I keep trying to tell myself that it's way to early for legitimate morning sickness (and not the kind I've talked myself into) even tho I really have no idea if it's too early or not..

:happydance: How many days past O will that put you? I am trying like no other to hold out until Friday! If my blood work come back I didnt O I am not going to test at all unless that witch is late! If it comes back I did O you know I am gonna have to POAS ASAP:haha:

:happydance: How many days past O will that put you? I am trying like no other to hold out until Friday! If my blood work come back I didnt O I am not going to test at all unless that witch is late! If it comes back I did O you know I am gonna have to POAS ASAP:haha:

Ill be 11dpo I told myself I'll wait til Monday when the 2ww started but I really dunno if I can make it through the weekend! LOL And now today I've had a huge temp spike!:yipee: ( well not huge but big!)

Ooh- temp going up is a good sign!

The earliest I'd let myself test is Wed. (tomorrow) b/c I'd be 13 DPO and it would be 2-3 days before AF's expected arrival. I've usually not had much luck with testing early though and I only have 1 HPT in the house right now. So, I'm still trying to wait until Saturday. Fertility friend predicts AF to come on Friday- but I think Sat because that would be CD 26 and a lot of my cycles are 26 days. So I'd rather wait to see if I get her this month. If she isn't here in the morning on Sat., then I'll test right away!

How's your chart looking futurephotos? If I could wait til Saturday I'd be so proud of myself Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->