2009 March Mummies

LOL @ Gem with her nips out :haha:

Poor Steve with the allergic reaction!!! how rotten for you both!

Both names are lovely, though our preference has always been Matthew, I like the shortenings better... Ben and Matt works well :D :cloud9: and I think Matthew sounds better with his surname... but only marginally! :haha: (I'm picking at straws here... because they're both great names!!!!) xxxxx

hi lovely ladies hope everyone is well ? :flower:
any one elses little ones suffering in this heat ? jacobs been a nightmare not eat very clingy and took a dislike to the fan :wacko: ohhh and flys he sees one and screems :dohh:
gemma both names are lovely :cloud9: ive got a james ere (oh) and my other son is called reece james lol , couldnt you pick one and use the other as a middle name :flower:

:hugs: ladies

Heres my birth story: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/656861-finally-introducing-my-baby-boy-2-a.html

:D

ooohh off for a nose shortly gem :flower:

well i just had cronic tummy ache for 3 hours then filled the pan to the brim 3 times :haha: my vest top now looks stretched and like it belongs to sum1 else where the bloat was, :rofl: going to continue with what im taking on the regular dose for a few days to make sure, but i did over dose the old lax's last night did the trick ne way :rofl: now i can eat and it has sum where to go :lol:

sienna is currently having cuddles with Luca :cloud9: we had his first smile at sienna yesterday, this morning again at dadyd in bed, and i had a lovely one a bit ago, :cloud9: poor bugger being pestered to do it on demand now :rofl:

he's been a bit of a monkey during the day, but 11.30-12 at night when he's fed and nappy done can put him in his crib wide awake and with out fail every night turns his head plonks it down and off to sleep he goes, we have one feed at 3.45 on the dot, then off till atleast 6, sometimes 7. I can live with the grizzly day time tho, he's happy if he's propped up and can see things, he adores the telly, sits wiv his lips pouted and ends up cock eyed from trying to focus for ages.

eakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk tummy rumbling, <runs to looo> x

:rofl: i might camp in the bathroom for today, the school run is gunna be fun :haha:

Glad ur being 'flushed out' :haha: and hopefully will feel better afterwards for it all!

:cloud9: with little Luca - what a star!!!!!! Hopefully my little man can do that in a few weeks lol!

xxxxxxxxx

love the emoticon Debz lol!!!

Nope no name :( So hard hehe

x

tell me about it, it drove me to tears with Luca, dh was happy to go on not deciding and i sat weeping cos i was sick of calling him it, :rofl: x

Glad you've had some relief Pip! :hugs:

Gem, wonderful birth story! :cloud9:

Hope you and Steve have some inspiration re names soon so that you son't feel so stressed over it!! :hugs:

Pop where did you find Luca's batteries cos we all need the secret :haha:

Glad you got some relief

tee hee Claire, i think he's so busy during the day/late afternoon, looking at and watching the girls, ( there's constantly one of my kids, or close frineds little one's stood over him keeping him busy and chatting to him, ) he's always shattered by bed time, only time he plays up is between 9am- 11.30 and then 7-9pm, mainly cos he fights sleep, :haha: loving his time with daddy in the morning before he goes to work, could stand and watch them all day :rofl:

:cry: selling the first bits Luca has outgrown on here, my fav outfit was one of them, waited so long for a boy to have blue stuff, and the one i like most is unisex stunning outfit, only had it on for an hour to go to hospital day after born :rofl: wat a waste of money :haha:

awww pip ive still got jacobs first outfit :cloud9:
ive put it in the folder with his baby book :cloud9:
dont selll keep it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"