2009 March Mummies

it wasnt his first outfit tho, just my fav lol, ive got the outfit i bought when preg with chloe, they all had it on once. :cloud9: i want some money bakc on it, spent over £35 quid an less than an hours wear out of it :haha:

Luca is snoring, :haha: girls all in bed, clothes and uniform out ready for morning, lunch boxes sorted except sarni's i do fresh in morning, and ive done 3 baskets of ironing. and lots of loo trips , wat a productive day :) x bit bored now tho....

oh i see lol sorry :flower:
your lil man is sooooooooooo cute :cloud9:
and i think he looks like you :flower:

hi gemma :flower: how are you feeling :flower:
glad youve ad loads of toilet trips pip :thumbup: bet you feel loads better :happydance:
and goshhhh your so organised :happydance:

im glad too, aslong as it doesnt back log again. hoping thats the end of it, doctor thought it was hormones causing it so hopefully im settling now, how long u lot bleed afterwards? i only used maternity pads for 12 hours this time then thin liners, rarely lost anything, and not a drop after 11 days ish, im so used to heavy for 3 weeks plus and leaking thru maternity pads but none of that this time. but shsssss dont tell dh, not going near him till i cant get caught lol

Faith still not sleeping very well, she is starting to be awake more in the day so hopefully she will sleep longer. She now takes 3oz every 1.5/2 hours but seems to have the runs today :(

I'm getting concerned I'm getting depressed. I just keep crying because I feel I can't cope. Tried to enjoy it after the struggle we had getting faith but with such a dramatic change in ella's behaviour I just feel like a failure.

Hope everyone is well and the new babies are settling into their families well xx

ive not done nowt ,infact im turning boring :wacko: must be my age catching up with me lol :haha:
ad a shit day to be honest got a bfn this morning :cry: and af still ant arrived :wacko: and to top it off jacobs been in the most foul moods all day
im glad hes a sleep the lil bugger

huge :hugs: katie, ur not a failure hunni, things will hopefully settle soon and u'll start feeling better, i hope ur getting p[lenty of help and support, u know were all here for u to get it off your chest. xxxx

:hugs: Jo, hoping the bfn turns to a positive, if not head high for next month, xx

awww katie your doing a wonderfull job with them both :hugs: is there any one who take over for a few hours so you can rest or spend time with ella ?
thanx pip just wish it was less stressfull :flower:

got plenty more andrex , almost typo'd then wrote durex :rofl:

im sucha mean mummy, he really didnt wanna get pj's on jsut now lol

Attachments

• 263503_233280603363254_100000439477277_854679_3194071_n.jpg
    263503_233280603363254_100000439477277_854679_3194071_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
:hugs: Katie... you're doing well love... but make sure Sam is aware of how you feel! :flower:

Awwww Pip!! :cloud9:

:hugs: Jo! xxxx

Cath i know it'll be a lil while till ur at the very end, but will u be using RLT or EPO i have a full box of RLT thats sealed, and a full tub of epo capsules, if u want them give us a shout, was gunna free to good home them on selling section, but rather they went to sum1 i know lol. :flower:

Hi chick... oh bless you and yes I will be, though probably not much until closer to due date as I'm hoping to go overdue! You are very thoughtful!! Let me know when you're ready to send them and I'll pay the postage! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->