2009 March Mummies

ill be doing lots of post office trips this week and next week, just used last of cellotape on my postal bags so will get them parcelled up when ive restocked supplies lol, dw bowt that they are light ne way. slowly getting rid of anything preg related, very little space with lil mans stuff everywhere, i hate clutter! lol

Alrighty... well just yell when you're ready for my address and if you get to the PO and it's more than you were expecting or are happy to fork out... let me know and I'll cover the costs!! :kiss:

:blush: ssshhhhhhhh really pee'd off been messed about with baby clothes and non payers after holding stuff, all this luvly stuff and nobody wants, ebay tomorrow me thinks, im sure Jade had same prob with her baby stuff on here, :grr:

just realised ive not done a birth story, cba tho it was push plop and out, :haha: mostly my mw's taking the piss out of my nail varnish and saying there was a man outside with boots on :rofl: (the dh- )

this is the second time now, i put loads of maternity clothes on just before i had him as was lving in my dresses by then, loads of interest, and then let down. havnt bothered putting them back on they are just sat here, i dont mind selling baby clothes on ebay but the maternity clothes r hard to take good pics of

Hmmm... wonder what it is with the people on here! :grr:

xxxxxx

i was supposidly hillarious, all i do is piss around to take my mind of it, id be here all day explaining the convo's we had, we all know i talk for britain :blush: :haha: my mw was late for ww weighing in, was her first night and nobody new she was a mw, she had my gunk all over her legs :rofl:

and did i tell u all i farted in her face... and she told the other mw infront of my dh? omggggggggg i died, :haha:

:grr: she stood up and yelled "oh phil i just had a mouthful of that" :haha:

night night ladies!! sweet dreams to you and all the bubbies!!! xxxx

i am afraid dearest cath, when uve been told the fecking gas and air wont work and uve got to do it all alone, all dignity goes out the window, i'll have the lot fo u know once my bowel issues have cleared im quite lady like and i go to the bathroom to do those things, or atleast sit on the bed to silence them, dh is a firm believer of ladies being ladies, i should really get back to lady like duties, i used to blame the baby for moving and forcing gas out, lol, whats my excuse now..... :blush: i got chucked in the garden and locked out last ngiht for being smelly, he did forgive me quite quickly tho, seen as i was blocked . lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->