2009 March Mummies

Me too, Luca woken for final feed, right on time too , nighty night :) x

LOL Pip!.... Glad you got let back in the house :hugs:

Uh oh... what did you do Debz?? :flower:

It's not so much what I've done, but my thoughts of impatience for others right now. :lol: (no-one in march mums of course!)

hehehehe....welcome to the first tri boards I gather :rofl:

I could be wrong of course... but I went through this in the beginning! :haha:

Wowzers, you've been a chatty bunch!

Kaite - big hugs hun. You're doing a fab job xx

Pip - you make me laugh!!! Glad things are moving along for you!

Hope everyone else is OK :D

I stopped posting on them in the end Debz, people are to arrogant

hahaha.... only that I just got peeved with a whole lotta stupid people when i was in 1st tri.... it seems that there are more stupid people there now though! :(

What really bores me to death are the same stupid debates that pop up every month... depending on what section you're in....

but the whole breast/bottle feeding - dogs and cats around newborns - circumcision - ear piercings - natural labour (with any meds/none??)* and OF COURSE... Smoking in pregnancy - alcohol in pregnancy - some others I'm sure I've forgotten!

* at a recent trip to EPU... the doctor asked about my last labour... I told her forceps delivery with epidural... she wrote down..Natural! Bwahahaha... it just made me smirk at all these women on these boards who have to have every term defined to the n'th degree...

Anyhoo... I avoid the boards unless I'm in a feisty kick ass mood. :D

totally agree first tri is a bitchy nasty place to be full of raging hormones, i got my hair off so many times, so would say my bitchy bit and then never look back at replys incase i flew off the rails :haha:

i just got into a size 12 dress ive had at the back of the wardrobe for years, bit of toning up to do when im ready and if got a lovely dress to wear somewhere special, might hint to dh :rofl:

Bah Pip - you're making me feel bad! This week I managed to squeeze into a pair of size 16 jeans :cry: 2 and a half stone to go.... *sigh* I am kicking myself for eating so much when I was pregnant!!! Stupid thing to do!

Cath, I don't bother with heated discussions any more either. I sit back and relax in the knowledge that I am always right, and my way is always the best. :smug:

Except of course when it comes to weight gain in pregnancy.

:haha: I love your thinking! :kiss:

Don't worry sweetie... you have nothing stopping you from slowly kicking off the weight now! You don't even want to know what I weighed BEFORE falling preggers... I have LOTS and LOTS to lose after this bubs arrives!!

:hugs:

nooo dont feel bad, u'll loose it in time, im in size 14's now, which i havnt been in for years, id never get into size 12 jeans :rofl: went down to a 16 while pregnant, was in 18 tops and larger 16-18's pre preg. still got lots to loose to be back to how i was pre chloe, but that's just dreaming xx

The thing is, whenever I've had weight to lose before, I've always been a bit naughty and either taken slimming pills, or have skipped lots of meals :blush: I can't do that now 'cause I'm BF and I'm finding it frustrating that I'm not able to lose it quicker...... I am being sensible though I know, and i have a family event in November that is my goal - I'll be back to normal by then!!

i always put weight on with slimming pills, i have skipped a few meals, but sw works best for me, and u can do that while bf, may be worth a try and jade might have some tips, u get loads of extra allowance when bf im sure too.

Don't even start me on slimming world :lol:

I haven't come across any bitchiness yet (haven't hung around long enough I guess! :haha:) but is it very bad of me to think "OMG you complete ARSE! Are you sure you even know how you got that baby IN in the first place?!" :blush: And there's one lady I've read quite a bit by and I seriously question where she gets her info from, particularly when she talks of what medical professionals have said to her... some things even I could say, well that's not right at this stage!

Meh. I give up! :lol:

Oh I love people like that, well I love the fact that everyone knows they are a dick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->