Evening ladies

:hugs: to those that need em!

Lucy - SW is brill!

Pip - yhou managed a big pooooo then?

Claire/Katie/Gem/Pip - hows the babies

Gem - I like James :D

My little man is 6 months!

happy 6 month little man

happy 6 months alex yikes where did that time go?

a huge one yes all day long lol, hoping its not days till next now, :lol:

Luca is good, smiling and awake alot, following us round the room and kicking frantically when he hears me or dh, :cloud9: been good as gold today ive thoroughly enjoyed him so far, long may it continue :happydance:

Jade hope u n ur lot all ok!? xx

good good. im stuffing my face :blush: oh well once im full i shall be good again lol, super hungry today and have walked miles this week , ill just pretend its ok to be naughty for tonight only lol

Uhm Pip... that might be because your link goes to the front page of BNB! Give us a clue... where are you hiding? :rofl:

Pip love...

copy the link below.... then go to edit your signature and remove the link you have. then click on the link icon and paste the URL link below....

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...ng-up-wilds-3-princesses-her-prince-luca.html

Hopefully that should then take people to the first post of your journal! :thumbup:

Bah!
I just had a bit of a "discussion" on the Feb mums thread. Someone (already!) warning of the negative effects of ultrasound... she didn't like it when i pointed out it wasn't entirely proven there was a link and that a lot more research was needed. :haha:

hehehehe.... only 242 days to go!!!! :rofl:

Seriously there are some STUPID people out there!!!

Xrays may cause harm... not ultrasounds for goodness sake! If they did... they wouldn't use them would they????

But... what do I know!? I've not read any research on the matter! :D x

There have been some possible links proposed to birth defects, pre-term labour, misscarriage etc in recent times, but nothing has been proved, and medical professionals say a lot more research is needed to prove one way or the other. This dear lady just basically announced it was as good as fact and we should all question our care providers coz they weren't the be all and end all. :lol: Yeah, coz what google tells you in 0.025 seconds is better than that guy who trained 10 years to be your doctor, or that lady who poured over books for 3 years studying the ins and outs of your body's goings on don't have a fooking clue what they're on about.... :grr:

Sorry, I won't rant any more. :blush:

My Summing up:

"People SHOULD question their healthcare professional if they have found conflicting information from another RELIABLE source. Based on research, independent or government funded, whatever, and when things that have been reliably investigated. But I do think the fact "information" is so readily available, just by googling etc, that it's very easy to stumble upon things that are the OPINION of an individual or small group. And this "information" could be on a blog, dodgy website, wherever, but, because of the tendency to believe everything they read, the SOURCE doesn't matter to some people, it's just what's said that counts.

Basically, what I think is this: Feel free to inform yourselves til your poor brains can't take in another word, but please, PLEASE, be informed from the right sources. Just coz google says it, doesn't mean it's true. :lol:"

:rofl:

def finished talking about this now. :blush: Sorry!

:rofl: I agree sweets! Until such point as my dr says DON'T go near an ultrasound,I will not be concerned :)

I also have two close family members in the medical profession who work with some of the leading dr's in SA.. If there was a concern, I would have heard from my Mum and her twin! X

:lol: I agree, but there are just some people who hear something and swing it all out of proportion because it gives them a "cause" to fight for, I think.

i didnt do my link had sum1 do it for me cos im crap lol will alter it now ty cath x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->