2009 March Mummies

Debz... they do indeed... and then you end up with the debates that go round in circles! :hugs:

Pip... ah, she must have accidentally put the wrong link in.... the only thing you need to do now is to make it say something like 'Pip's Parenting Journal'.... if you go into your signature.... you'll see the link will have brackets and the bit of text inbetween them you can remove and write what you want... :hugs:

For some reason your link still goes to the front page! :shrug: I'm so so so confused!!!

hi ladies hope everyones well :flower:
well im 2 days late now and got a bfn this morning soooooooo dont no wot to do or think :wacko::cry: any ideas ladies ???????????????????

Jo hun...do you know what DPO you are?? Any idea when you ovulated? All I can think is delayed implantation? Hoping that you'll get a BFP soon!

Any symptoms??

i dont no how i feel tbh cath , ive git no af cramps ad no pms :wacko: ive not felt myself though :wacko: i just wish some thing will happen :cry: i carnt do my next plan of action till af arrives :dohh:
i dont no wen i ovulated i didnt do opks just went with online calander :wacko:

Hmmm.... :hugs: I'd give it another day or so and then book an appointment with your Dr. See i'm thinking that you have short cycles... so right now you're on what? Day 27/28? which could be that for some reason your cycle has decided to lengthen :shrug: or... it could mean that you are pregnant but don't have enough HCG in your system yet. :shrug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats wot im going to do cath , my first 2 normal cycles after coming of the pill was 28 days then the last 2 ive ad was 25 so im going to leave it till monday and ring the drs , will take a test about sunday time if no af , ive never been late in my life only wen pregnant lol goshhhhhhhhh its so doing my head in :( , ty any way xxxx

Fingers crossed though Jo!

OH was reading Ten In The Bed to Alex last night. When he got to the page where Zebra falls out and lands on Hedgehog, Alex said, "Look daddy!" and then in an American accent, "Zebra's got prickles in his ASS!!" :shock: I genuinely nearly peed my pants!!

Going here for "Afternoon Tea" tomorrow with a group of BnB gals.
https://www.themerchanthotel.com/

We're poshing it up for the day. And I have nothing to wear. :hissy:

ooooh... fancy!! :D Looks lovely...we expect a full report upon your return!!! :haha:

It's my own fault. I'm allergic to artificial sweeteners in large doses, and I've been drinking loads and loads of Diet Caffeine Free Coke. Kicking myself!

Yeah.... I don't learn though, do I?? I do this kind of shit all the time. The fake tan incident springs to mind, where the week before my wedding I put it on to see if I was still horrendously allergic? (I was).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->