2009 March Mummies

hi ladies :flower:
hope you all ok :flower:
wow debs that hotel looks lovely , hope you av fun :flower:
lou im sorry you got cystitis :hugs: but you av made me laugh with the fake tan and that sorry :haha: :blush:

Lu... I'm sure I remember you telling us that story... but I even think I remember it happening before you got married... were you on the boards before you got married?? Silly Sausage!!! :hugs:

Sorry about cystitis!! :hugs: xxxxx

:hi:

Was supposed to be seeing a friend this morning and this afternoon.... but the one in the afternoon cancelled as baby's heartrate is too high and she has to go to hospital to be monitored - shes 38+2 so she said she'd text me later and let me know if all is okay!

Hope her little lady behaves!

But it frees me up to watch the Tennis! Hurrah!!! :dance:

I'm watching tennis but everytime hub comes home he puts cricket on :hissy: I love cricket too but this is Wimbledon semi finals !!

:grr: tell Sam that he'll get to watch more cricket... this tennis game is important! :D :D

:hi:

Ladies night in with a lil fella grizzling, done nothing but :cry: all day bless him, came home with Chloe's first crop tops today, she hates vests, and has been moaning for crop tops for yonks , lol so one happy little lady. why is it i go to town for myself and end up buying all the girls new underwear and socks, :rofl: i rarely buy anything for me, kids are so much easier to buy for!

i always end up buying for the kids too,
i got some bargains from charity shop today, 6 dr who books for chloe for £2 one had a shop RRP sticker of £4.78 on it and a harry potter book for MIL 25p

i need some summer clothes, but dont really like any of the stuff in the shops, all the thing i do like are not cut for the lady with boobies

ive also got heat rash witch is very itchy, on my neck chest and feet :(

ooh i love a good bargains :happydance: i popped in primark for socks, and came out spending £38 quid lol oopsie, got some silver glittery pumps for the girls £1 in the sale, fab for knocking about in but glam enough for leila to mot maon their not girly enough. a load fo playsuits for sienna aswell for next summer when we go to albania, lots of bargians for my money and about 4 bags full lol.

i need some that fit too, they are all too big

think i might just order a load from the catalogue

Heya girls

Sorry I havent been around but as some of u know from my fb status not feeling too good atm :cry: Im getting there but its been a major smack in the face especially with a toddler too who started off accepting his little brother and now decided hes gonna play up everytime I breastfeed him! So difficult and my mum isnt here till monday :( MIL coming over tomorrow to help tame Ben a bit - feel such a failure and guilty thats its all my fault but it was my choice and Ive got to deal with it :(

Thankyou for all your messages on fb btw you really are great mates :friends: Uploaded some pics tonight whilst waiting for next feed .....

:hugs: to girls that need it (Katie hun hope ur ok :() I havent forgotten about you all

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->