2009 March Mummies

ooo its another hot one here today, i need it to cool down, got heat rash :(

:hugs: im black, i look more albanian than hubby does :rofl: sick of topping up the sun cream on the girls only thankfull none of them are pale so no sun burn lol.

bbq tonight and lots of wine, now toilet issues r over i feel up for it, have got out of school run tomoz morning too wahoooo lol.

Schools are all finished here til Sept now. :D

:wave:

:hugs: to all that need em. Pip I had a minor bout of your ailment the past 4 days.... :loo: notice "had" :haha:. I'm hoping it was that making me so sick. Time shall tell!

3 more weeks before the schools finish here

3 weeks here

lol Deb, "had" :haha:

well Luca has hurrendous Collic, wat a 24 hours ive had, cant do ne thing with him, have a better perscription now, and have had to change milk yet again have been told i need cow n gate comfort milk, so waiting for that to be dropped off by bf, im in having boiler fixed it started playing up last night, wish she'd hurry up hes due a feed and i dont want to upset his stomach ne more, poor mite cant win, get told to go to hungry baby stuff cos hes starving then its so bloody heavy hes in agony. never heard a scream like it and nothing we do eases it, also been given some tips for baby massage on his tummy to help when all else fails. :cry: i feel so helpless, and ive had nada sleep

:hugs: get some dr browns bottles they helped faith, and don't shake formula stir it (use readymade cartons if you can!) she still screams but not so badly at all! It's awful when you can't comfort them! White noise helps occasionally only for a bit, but gives them a break from screaming!

:hugs: to those that need them, have posted in everyones journals!

Dani i cant wait to try zumba, there was a big zumba party at tyhe carnival sat and they all danced through the street it was great :D

sounds fab jade :)

I bet those ladies were knacered doing it in 30 degree heat :shock:

They were the ladies from fit4fun or something like that?

hehe 30 degrees is nothing, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->