2009 March Mummies

Heya!! Morning :wave: (Im back!, kinda :p )

Hope your all ok :hugs:

Mums here for the week so wont be on much but feeling a bit better, until next week when everyone goes home, steve goes back to work and im left with them both .... but I'll cry at that point when I need too!

:hugs: pip and katie with little ones crying/feeding etc. Little One (who we think will be named James on thurs!) goes through moments of that :( - put him to boob and hes fast asleep :S. Trying to use a dummy but hes not impressed - loves being held. Got a 4 hour and a 3 hour sleep stint last night. Nipples have healed but still draining so might have to combination feed earlier than thought ...

Midwife in the morning and naming thursday. Went for his first 'meal out' last night to local Italian, he wasnt impressed and ben was a little sod at times - we've turned into 'that' family overnight! :dohh:

x

:hugs: Gemma... get as much rest as you can with Mum visiting!

James is a lovely name! :cloud9:

xxx

:hugs: Gem, make the most of having ur mum there, we have momments with sienna being a sod when were out, it will get better though, i do the oh well its not bothering me and try to stay calm, if others dont like it they can do one lol. Love the name James, one ive alwys liked but my Dad's name and don't get on with him so not doing the honor of calling my son after him :rofl:

this milk were now on is fabulous! they were right about the smellier nappies and green runny poo tho, and need to keep him on it till 1yr, so the fluffy nappies will be a problem to start with, it really does fly out of him :haha:

:wohoo: pip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done - weve played euromillions last few weeks cos of the large rollovers - not even 2 numbers lol!

What milk you on then?

x

cow and gate comfort milk, its for colic or constipation, all the brands do a version of it, but was told to go on that as its the best one, omg its amazing, he doesnt even drain his bottles now, after being on sma hungry baby and still draining 5oz before even 4 weeks old and wanting more every 2 hrs. sienna was on cow n gate, but i used sma with elila and chloe and they were fsb, so thought id use that this time, i have to say i wish id gone on c&g from day one, only trouble is eneding this comfort one long term, his arse stinks lol

girls see my journal if link is working :grr: omg sienna has been shocking! x

..off to look!

I used SMA with Ben - lol at stinky arse!!!!!

x

Yay Pip! Thats great!

:Hugs: Gemma It will get better

I am still in pjs :rofl: need to get ready and cba

im sat looking at the hoover and thining fook it lol. luca is asleep in his playnest with a cushion in the hole in the middle as he wriggles to much atm full of smiles today which is putting a smile on my face after all the screaming wve had for the bad tummy. sienna on the other hand is sat with only her socks on sulking cos ive taken all her toys off her for swearing :rofl:

its getting out of hand, im only glad she does it at home as apposed to when in public, no diea where she's picking it up from, we arnt using the words she is saying in front of her, and she doesnt go anywhere without me :shrug:

frustrated with keyboard= fuck it, followed by pushing it off the table.
sititng in Luca's playnest(mummy telling to get out of it , "ti's shit mummy"
"u bitch mummy" ( before i even get the chance to tell her off ( luvssssssssssss u mummy luvs u) she knows full well she's said something naughty hence the sucking up instanly after.
bf on phone in my living room last night and sienna screaming at her "shutupppppppppppp shutupppppp now"

:grr:

my vile mouthed lil monkey,I spat my coffee everywhere this morning when she shouted fuck it and lost her patients with keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->