2009 March Mummies

shes now asleep and has sulked but ive taken all her toys that are kept downstairs in their baskets and locked them in a cuboard, she then had tantrums to open baby gate and play in her room so ive said no you can stay with mummy because youve been naughty, made her sit down quietly with the choice of a book or a magazine, and she fell asleep after grunting at me for half an hour. she doesnt play up for me, and is really good with Luca and when were out its just the vile language, the only time me or dh swear is in albanian messing about when the kids arnt about, i certainly dont use the f word nor does dh,

Wow!!! jesus :( hope u work out where she gets it from, Ben went through a stage of saying 'shit' but now doesnt, im half expecting other words to follow eventually when hes heard them around and about - not that we swear either!

Hope u can nip it in the bud before u end up throttling her!!!

her worst is normally saying someone has a fat bum, last night it was daddy who had a fat bum, then she runs like the clappers, so far only to family and friends who laugh and say ummmmmmmm naughty. and she just says no i not and runs off, im waiting for her to say it to someone with a huge arse lol :haha: my mum doesnt swear nor do i or dh, i seriously dont leave her with anyone, we dont watch adult tv when kids are up. :grr: i wonder if the girls are saying them to her when they all go up ot bed, thats all i can think of is that they are picking it up from school and telling her to say it, i know they certainly wouldnt say ne of those words infront of us, so ill never know.

I have a kidney infection. Temp is 40 degrees and OH is being an ARSE. He's stressed out at stuff happening at the office, and isn't coping well with Alex and Tom on his own (welcome to my world). I honestly haven't felt this bad in years. The sweat is absolutely pouring off me. Urgh.

Katie - is everything OK? Saw your FB :hugs:

Alex has said 'oh shit' a few times. And 'bollocks'. This morning when he woke up, he called downstairs to OH 'Honey, can you come and get Alex for me please?' Bless him :)

lol at shouting downstairs ....

Hope you get better soon :( and OH gets a grip and helps you out - they dont understand until they have to do it, do they!

I agree - Katie hun? u ok?

xxxx

Got the bump bands Pip. Thank you! You should have sent em normal post though.... that cost you a fortune sending em Special Del!!

i didnt my daft twit face hubby did, could he was supposed to have posted them days ago and told me he had, hence sending at the priciest cost, out of his pocket i might add for fibbing :rofl: fanku dear hubby :rofl:

ive just taken all of luca's newborn stuff out his drawers and will be putting all his 0-3 in after school run, some newborn still fits but lots getting too short and poppers wont go round his nappy lol.:happydance:

Ooops have i just dropped him in it?! :blush:

Ahhhh wee man's getting big so quickly!

haha no he owned up yesterday was going to post about it and forgot, he's done it several times now, was paying virgin bill friday save me going as got tied up in town and he does the bill and leaves the parcels in the van :haha: typical man thing, cant beleive he is a month old today eakkk im guestamating around 10lb5 ish by now

either my face looks funny or luca is in a good mood :rofl: being spoilt with smiles today, have been trying for 10 days to catch them on pic, he being a poser today :haha:

Attachments

• smile.jpg
    smile.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • spoilt.jpg
    spoilt.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Gorgeous pics! Happy 1 month Luca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My little man is now 9lb 3oz

Anyone heard from Katie?

x

Happy 1 month Luca! What a happy boy!! :cloud9:

Well done baby boy on weight gain! and nope... not heard anything. Shall I text her?? Don't want to bother her... but I am worried!

Text her cath, and send her all our love

Well done Gemma that's amazing

Okie dokie... text sent! :thumbup:

Will let you know if I get a response! gosh I hope she's doing alright! xx

:wave: hello you chatty bunch, have i missed much?

hi everyone
hope you ok katie :hugs:
happy 1 month luca wooooooow its going so quick :cry:
cath i loved your scan pics got me even more broody :cloud9:
any one else i missed sorry :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members