2009 March Mummies

im glad the kids are in bed, its been a lets annoy mummy day

Thanks cath for updating!

Bless you all for being concerned. I've missed you all!

Will update my journal later when I can get on the laptop as it's going to be a very long update :haha:

Love to you all xxx

Dani.. Lottie's had a few of those... and she's only 1! How you manage three :shrug: You are a super woman!

Thanks Jo honey!!

Katie sweets, sending you big giant hugs! :hug:

loving the new avatars ladies

hi dani

am up to my eyes in baby clothes forsale :rofl:

katie hun :hugs x

Evening ladies!

:hugs: to those that need em, :finger: to those that don't. :rofl:
I am a bottomless pit. Seriously, I feel sick if I don't eat when I'm hungry, but problem is I'm hungry again about 30mins after I eat! :shock: Had some mint ice-cream and it kept me satisfied longer than my dinner... :saywhat:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attachments

• lush.jpg
    lush.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3
That is just about the most adorable outfit around. The baby isn't half cute either! :lol:

...... just put him in it for sake of it its too small in feet lol. another to sell. :haha:

Cut the feet off and sew a wee hem. He's too cute in it to get rid!

Too cute pip!
Tiny man feeding continuous it would seem tonight ...

shite morning leila peed herself when i asked where the brush was, ( she'd borken it and hidden it) followed by numerous other happenings teeth not brushed after 15 mins of faffing in bathroom etc, i gave up in the end as im shattered and they are home for the day, phoned school and they were fine thank goodness, they had no time off when he was born etc and attendance has been really high so 1 day wont hurt, im going to have some duvet time on sofa today im fooking wacked. luca slept a dream and didnt have to come into our bed after 4am feed :happydance: i stupidly wait up for his last feed at 12 instead of going to bed at 9 when he does and getting up for it, the "me and dh" time is lush at the time but i always wish id had early night by the morning, can barely keep my eyes open.

Hey everyone. Hugs to those that need em! Lucy hope you are better soon. Xx

Thank you all. Antibiotics kicked in within about 12 hours, so am feeling a lot better now. It's my weigh-day tomorrow, so hopefully the Kidney Infection Diet will have helped things along a bit before our holiday in a few weeks :haha:

Glad to hear hubby is safe Katie... I would have gone fucking mental if my OH did that

Tom crying, hang on

glad u feeling better lu, :hugs:

i would like to announce i am finally pooping of my own accord without meds daily , im so releaved :rofl:

Congratulations! :lol: Must be a relief for you hun!

Alex is being a right handful today :rippingmyhairout: He can now scale the kitchen worktops without using a chair. Same with any drawers. He is scarily agile - like a little monkey - but naughtier. He has learnt how to open all the child locks again (third set we've tried I think?) and earlier today when I mentioned I needed to cut something out of his hair, he went to the drawer, opened the safety catch, found the scissors, bought them to me and told to to "be careful 'cause they're sharp".

Everything we don't want him to have has to get locked away. We have no toiletries or cosmetics in any of the bathrooms, and even have to keep loo roll hidden as he like to do the Andrex Puppy routine. I had a cry earlier, as I'm fed up of my house not having nice things in. Or rather, nice things that aren't smeared in snot or mud or pen or God knows what, or somehow otherwise ruined. We planted some seeds again the other day, and a couple of days later he tipped all the pots upside down so he could play and stomp in the mud - second time he's done that. He climbed on the coffee table earlier, fell and got his leg stuck. He cried, I comforted him, and explained that that was why he's not allowed to climb on things. Two minutes later, he climbed on it again. I asked him what he was doing, and he said, "Me no get leg stuck again mummy - me not silly!!"

ARGH!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->