2009 March Mummies

:yipee: Pip!!

Lu glad you're feeling better and OMG... how do you manage??? Well clearly you have a very smart and independant child. I'm sure this will be a good thing when he's older (even though now might be a struggle) it wont be long till he's over this stage and your house can resemble one that you're used to, but I have no idea what to advise to help you through this stage. :shrug: Lottie hasn't pushed me as far as he's pushing you.. so I don't really have any tips/tricks I've used with her that will help. :hugs:

:hugs: lu! Sounds like Ella!! Just tell yourself this bit may be hard but eventually he will be a very independent child and it's good to have a confident child!

My house is such a state it's unreal! I've given up at the moment like lu says everything is covered in some sort of gloop!

I've updated my journal with my hubby problem lol all sorted now though!

Need to sort out all faiths clothes, she is nearly in 0-3months now! Hurry up and grow child!!! I want her bigger!! She hold her head really well now and tries to roll! Got the crab going on now lifting her back with her shoulders and legs!!

X

:hugs: girls sounds like we all need them atm :s

Named my little man today (finally!!!!) : Matthew James

xxxxxxxxx

Love it Gem!

Glad its all sorted Katie!

Lucy hope your feeling better

Hi to Pip, Dani, Cath, Debz, claire and Jo (sorry if i missed anyone!)

I lost another 2 pound tonight! :D

Well done on loss Jade!

:cloud9: Lovely name Gemma.

:hugs: to the rest of you too.

:flower::wave:Hi ladies
hope everyones well :hugs:
lovely name gemma :cloud9:
woooooooooo go you jade well done :happydance:

hi debz :)
took ticker off as i didnt no which cycle length i would be lol :dohh::wacko:
as soon as i get my smillie face ( im praying i will get one ) i will put 2 on :flower:
hows you any way ??? as the sickness eased for you :hugs:

:wave: :D
I'm sure you will get a nice smiley face soon... what CD are you again? :dohh:
Nope, still as sick as a parrot, but keep reminding myself it's a good thing. Just a few more weeks and I should start to "glow".... who am I kidding I never got the glow thing with Abbie... just looked a big mess the entire time!

lol deb i never got the glow either , i just looked like a big fat whale :( , i looked it and felt it ( please tell me why i want to do it again :wacko: 0 , and i was sick all the way through :dohh: ,
im on cd7 and started testing today thats with a 25 day cycle soooooooooo i shouldnt miss it :coffee:
im just hoping i dont get my smillie face on sat as my older son as got his friend sleeping :haha:

erm...... anyone else notice that jo has a chat button near her name, but nobody else does?

:wave:

Love the new pic Jade

Hope ur all ok girls

xxxxxxxx

:hi: just had hair done, it ls really light blonde, but pics look ginger, fluffing energy saving bulbs r shite, so will take better pic outside tomoz lol

graduated bob its lot shorter at back

Attachments

• Image296.jpg
    Image296.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member