2009 March Mummies

its only on 1 of her posts

Chat happy level Dani

Pip - love it!

Thanks Gem

Alex is very unsettled and in my arms bless him./ cutting a tooth :(

aww poor Alex :hug:

thats the chat thing jade, (was you meant to put it there, or am i seeing things again)

not on that post jade......is it just me that can see them? off to run a virus check then

im guessing its a virus or something, as ive just been on a different site and that had a clicky link where it shouldnt have

virus check done, i had 17 infections in the cookies, no random chat links now

Morning folks. Glad its sorted Dani. We off to look at a nursery for Caine next yeat and then Pizza hut mmmm yum. Have a good weekend ladies and babies x

:hi: hope all goes well at the nursery viewing and that Alex cuts his tooth soon! :hugs:

Nice hair cut and colour Pip!!! :dance:

:hugs: to you all!

ps... I'm viable tomorrow! :shock:

I clearly remember wishing Claire and Gem happy V Day! WHERE did that time go????

OMG Cath - you're almost there! Wowzers that's gone quick!

Am feeling better today - physically and emotionally! :lol: Damn mini pill is making me spot though - OH and I have every other weekend with eachother at the moment, as he's working 60 hour weeks and has his kids the other weekend. I have had a friggin' 'mini-period' every weekend we've had together over the last six weeks. Sort of explains my melt down yesterday though.

Lost 5lbs this week too. I am now a stone heavier than pre-Tom, and a stone and a half more than pre-Alex. Feel dead proud of myself (even though it weight loss this week was blatently down to illness!!) :)

yay for loss Lucy.

:hugs to all that need em.

Dani - did you not see skype buttons before?

Ta Lu... and OMG... well done on the weight loss! :shock: that's amazing! (I know illness helped that number along this week) but still... be very proud of you!!

Hope Hubby's work slows down a bit soon! :hugs:

morning ladies :flower:
well done lu :thumbup:
hows everyone today ?
the weathjer is horrible ere :wacko: and jacob refuses to av his rain cover on :wacko:

Morning!

Well done Lucy :D
What a shitty day with the weather :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back