2009 March Mummies

TY Girls - had a lovely day apart from a huge paddy off ben when we went out for lunch - little sod!!!

Jo - need a pic lol!

Jade :( thats awful!!!!! Well done on weight loss though :)

Lu - Happy 3 months to little one yesterday - sorry forgot!

Cath - glad its going well :hugs:

Matty is such a shite sleeper atm - 3am he was wide awake *yawn*

QUESTION: Do any of ur little march babies use a knife when they eat yet??

x

Jade that's terrible. At least they caught the vile f*cker that did it though. It's no consolation to the poor little boy who had to suffer, he'll be haunted his whole life by his ordeal.
Well done on your loss.

Gem - Abbie has a knife when she eats. Depends on her mood if she tries to use it though.

Ive given him one a few times but he uses it like a spoon atm I just wondered if I was too 'early' but I can keep perservering with the 'no ben!' lol!

I would persevere. Abbie scooped everything up with it at the start but i told her it was sharp and it would chop her tongue off.... I know, I think I'm a bit too graphic with my explanations to a 2 year old! :haha: Eventually she watched us with ours and got the idea of "sawing" her food. But like I said, it really depends on her mood if she bothers or not.

Don't worry - I forgot his three month mark too! :lol: Denial I think......

Alex likes to have a go with a knife, but isn't that great with it. Given the opportunity, he'd eat with his fingers every time.

Yup :) Having said that, he has mastered the art of using his knife enough to stab several dents into our lovely solid oak dining table... :wacko:

eekkkk! Ben does that with his cars on my wooden flooring :grr:

morning ladies hope alls well :) ,
im feeling senstive this morning with going out and having a few ;), jacob decided to wake at 7 and so did the puppy :( ,

jacob dont av a knife he has a spoon and a fork , but likes to use his fingers a lot as well :)

:sick: :lol:
Was really ill this morning, a constant flow for AGES, poor Abbie thought I was dying or something. Clung to my arm going "Mummy? MUMMY?! Please Mummy?" in a wee scared panicky voice. :cry: Had to hold her hand and assure her all was ok and mummy was fine til she fell asleep for her nap. :(

Howz you? Aside from hungover? :lol:

aww poor deb :hugs: hope you feel better really soon and hope it passes quick for you :hugs::flower:
bless abbie shes such a sweetie :cloud9:
im good now ta (ive had a afternoon nap ) and it was no hangover just stress of going out and kids and puppy lol and being up to early :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->