2009 March Mummies

Faith is just between newborn and 0-3 clothes lol she fits her newborn sleepsuits still but only just!

One more day of penicillin then that's one less thing to worry about, still got her nystatin stuff to take but she doesn't mind that so much. I've managed to get her to have bottles every three hours today, by giving her half giving her 30-40 min break then giving her the rest. So she is taking 5oz over the hour you can use the milk.

She also came to bed with me at 10 put monitor on and daddy fed her at 2am and I got up with her at 5am :) not too bad!

Fingers crossed everything is settling down now and a routine can be sorted! I need a routine lol! X

aww think we could do with some upto date pictures of these babys :cloud9:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww at the watersports :sick: makes you wonder wot some people do :sick:
might say to oh do you fancy a bit lol :haha: might put him of :sex: (im joking btw lol :haha:)
hope everyone is well ?? , ive been feeling poo today dont no if im comin down with sommat or its jacob and this puppy :cry:
nevermind tomorrow is a new day :flower:

Happy 1 Month Martha!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!

Hope your feeling bit better Jo :hugs:

xxxxxx

thanx ladies feel loads better today xxx :flower:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEMMA :cake: hope you have a great day xx

I don't hope you feel better Jo :haha: I hope it's morning sickness kicking in! :D

Happy birthday Gemma!

:hugs: to the rest of you.

happy birthday gemma

happy birthday gemma,

ladies ive not been on at all :blush: on fb alot tho, so update me if i miss ne thing.,

cath can u forward me ur address again via facebook, i cant find ur message and ive been inundated on my inbox on here by people messing me about wth clothes im selling so ive decided to not open any of them :rofl:

jade - i have something you might like here.. will inbox u on fb.

ive not caught up at all im afraid its been all systems go, dh has gone away and wont be back for a week or so, kids broke up from school today, xx

Will do Pip :thumbup:

Happy Birthday Gemma! :cake: :yipee: Hope the boys have spoilt you!

Happy 1 month Martha :kiss: and 3 Months Tom :flower:

Been a busy week and I've not spent much time online... feel a bit better for it but have completely neglected journals! Sorry if I've missed much, hopefully I can catch up tomorrow afternoon!

Mike's been away in Luxembourg and I've had Lottie all to myself. It's not been as bad as I was expecting! :D She's been really well behaved and we've had a manic week! In fact... this week has been much better than last week!

Hope you're all well - I'm very much looking forward to the weekend!

Happy bday Gem and Happy 1 month Martha!

I lost 2 and half pound :D god knows how!

Off out tomorrow day for dinner and lots of drinky poohs with friends! Have a babysitter for both lol!!

Did anyone see news last night? East midlands today? A toung boy in my village got assaulted in the woods after school :nope: I know the kids mum too. They got the sick ******* this morning :(

That's awful Jade!

I've not lost any weight this week, but am very pleased I had a two day binge on sweets on Monday and Tuesday as I was miserable, so I'm just happy I've not put any on....

Alex has a graduation do at nursery this evening! :D

Flipping heck Jade.... I'm coming to you for mentoring when i need to shift this baby weight! Well done lady that's super impressive and you should be very very proud of yourself! :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your friend's boy.... that's awful! :(

Lucy.... IT's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Happy weekend lady!! :flower: Hope it's a wonderful relaxing one without the step monsters! :thumbup:

hi ladies hope everyones well :flower:
well done on the weight loss jade :happydance: your doing brill xxx
i seen that on the news how terrible , my oh works there at that village :wacko:
lu not losing any weight and staying the same is better than putting on :thumbup: hope you av a good night at graduation :cloud9:
debz thanx but i will leave the sickness to you :haha:
well im off out tonight got a fancy dress party :wacko: im going as a bumble bee lol should be a laugh :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->