2009 March Mummies

Hope your ok cath xxx

I've finally started my family scrapbook! Been wanting to do once since Ella was born! Now I've got alot of catching up to do! Going to send loads of pictures away to be printed so I can start from when sam and I met while I wait for them to be returned lol x

From Cath...

Sadly we are now not going to be home until maybe Thursday..... Mike's Great Aunty Flo died in the early hours of the this morning and Mike's Gran had not improved. We had to take Grannie to the doctors as Papa can't drive. We then had to take Papa to the hospital to collect his sisters things and then find more accommodation! Mike's Dad and Aunt are flying in from SA, landing at Heathrow on Wed morning and will likely be in Truro by the late afternoon. Once they're here we will be able to head home....that may be on Wed evening... might be on Thursday instead. We can't leave Grannie and Papa to look after everything down here on their own when Papa can't use his hands well and Grannie is in need of bed rest! Lottie's been an angel, today has been rough as we haven't been able to take her anywhere :( but she's really been a super star!

Sent heartfelt condolences to the family :(

x

Ok. Skinny ladies! Think back.... with baby #1 when did you first start to "show" even just a little rounding/tightness, but not complete abandonment of regular, high waist clothes/tight dresses etc?

I'm not back to skiiny-ladiness quite yet Deb, but with both pregnancies I got that at about 15-16 weeks I think... Didn't show properly until about 25+ weeks.... then over ate and got an arse bigger than my bump :wacko:

:rofl: (sorry) thanks hun!

Oh and I'm more than a little bit jealous! I was a big round pie from day 1 both times. *shakes fist*

First time I didn't get a noticeable bump until very late! I showed slightly earlier with bump 2 but both were tiny even at term! I've got a tyre of fat around my waist but everything else is skinny :( from the side I look hot from the front not so much lol!

X

Thanks ladies.... ta Gem for updating everyone! :kiss:

Another long and rough day... old people losing the plot and taking about 30 min to tell you something that should take 5 min is about the best way I can sum up things here!
They keep forgetting important things, they're stubborn and don't listen and my god it's tough trying to keep Lottie entertained through this all.

She's been a dream though. Mike's Dad and Aunt arrive in London tomorrow morning and will be here by the late afternoon... I think we're staying Wed night too so we can 'hand over' to my FIL and AIL (Aunt in law??) and then head home some time on Thursday.... my god I can't wait for my bed!

We're still sorting stuff out with the hospital (death certificates etc) and funeral directors.. for Aunty Flo who passed away... Papa still can't use his hands and isn't eating much and Grannie is having fits of fevers and shaking badly! :dohh:

I think we need to get home to get over this all!

PS... I've swollen up to the size of a small elelphant! :( Even my girly bits are swollen???? I'm going to the main town tomorrow to get my BP checked. I need to take it easy, but it's a bit difficult!

We were in bed asleep from 9pm last night until nearly 8am this morning and had to stop at the M&S near our hotel to get more clothes!!

I've just had to arrange accommodation for my FIL and AIL - all of this would happen at the busiest peak season in the busiest town in Cornwall! :dohh: so using internet source quickly and thought I'd drop in to say hi!

Chat to you all soon!

Love Cath xxxxxxxxxx

ps... omg baby is a squash (who's been wriggling a LOT) and only 74 days to go :saywhat:

1st time I had an interview at 16 weeks and suit went no where near me, 2nd time couldn't fasten jeans by 10 weeks and was in maternity jeans by 12. And I put less on second time

Thanks for the answers ladies!

Reason I asked was coz I've shown VERY early with both and so can't count my own experiences as "normal". BIL's GF is supposedly 16 weeks, full of the joys of spring, and still wearing dresses with bit's cut out the sides, high waist shorts etc etc and not a sign of even a slight weight gain... I'm playing detective debz again! :rofl:

:hugs: Cath, you certainly are one amazing lady! :flower:

Debz, I am not skinny but for me it was like this:

Caine: bloating constant from 6 weeks. Showing at 16 weeks for me. Obvious about 20 week.
Alex: bloating from day one. Showing about 9/10 weeks and not able to hold in :)

How is everyone?

Op in 3 days eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

My big boy weed and poohed on potty and loo all day. Big for him considering his probs bless him xx

:hugs: cath
yay to cain jade
when did you reach 12 weeks deb :shock

:wave: :hugs: to anyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly