2009 March Mummies

Well done caine :)

I was same as jade for 'showing'

Cath - np hun, u just rest when u can

Mattys 6 week check yesterday, as u know having a rough time but hopefully with help turning a corner ...

xxxxxx
xx

:hugs:

well done Caine!

Dani - about 3 days ago... :haha:

Well I dunno about this girl. She turned on the water works again so the family ('cept me and M) "have no doubt" she has told no lies... even though there've been no scans seen or blood tests etc :rolleyes:

Yep. Her excuse is "they didn't give her one". I told them all that was a bit pile of poop because they ALWAYS give you a pic at the hospital she's supposedly going to (same one I will deliver at. She seems to forget you see that I've been there done that and am going through it all again.... (yes we have consultant etc, but i've also queried a couple of things with friends who have delivered there :))

BIL believes anything she says when she turns on the waterworks, then MIL believes everything BIL tells her. I would like to shake them both...

:shock: you would think she would ask for one (if she was!!!) i mean its very exciting scans etc!!!!!!!!!

u need to get a sneeky pic of her for us to gossip over and discuss if she is!

xxxxxx

Update in caths journal ............... plus a potty shot!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm ill, and having problems with A's behaviour!! :wacko: Will write more this evening. Feeling poo!

Oh she's saying she has had a scan, or 2, but "they refuse to give her a pic".

These are "bump area" (don't want to post her face incase she has spies :rofl:) images from the weekend just passed. Approx 16 weeks preg....

Will leave them up a short while then remove.

*REMOVED after 24 hours* :lol:

I think there could be something in the second picture! I need to find my bump pics... Lol x

I was tiny at 16 weeks and could have looked similar in second picture! But first one looks like nothing there! The high shorts look rounded at the belt but it may be where the shirts being pulled slightly by the hand... Very hard to tell!

X

Am running a nice hot bath to soak all my stresses away! Lots of bubbles, and a cup of tea :cloud9:

Hmmm Debz, she looks more like full term me thinks :haha:

Lou :hugs:

Op tomorrow eeeeeek!!

Gem - Hugs xx

Yeah looks a little suspicious to me but like claire says maybe shes got fab tummy muscles! :haha: Or maybe not as far on as shes making out?

16 weeks with Ben: (was a size 8/10 before him!)
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Benjamin/16Weeks1.jpg

16 weeks with Matthew:
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Benjamin/IMG_0782.jpg

:hugs: girls

Steve is off today and tomorrow so we are off shopping this afternoon after dropping kids off at grandmas on the way :)

You'll be fine tomorrow jade :hugs:

xx

My bath was too hot and I passed out as I stood up :blush:

I'm OK today. Alex is just such a handful sometimes. He's been trying to break windows by throwing things at them or bashing them with his toys (like how he broke the TV). When I've asked him what happens if the window breaks, he says solemnly, "The glass will smash and it will be sharp and it will cut me and it will be very ow" :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->