2009 March Mummies

Awwwwww.... yes they do grow so quickly!

Yeah, a squash.... it's crazy! 9ish weeks left... that is just mad... it'll be gone and baby will be here before we know it!

Evening ladies! :D

I feel so fat and lazy doing nothing :( want to get back to normal!

:hugs: jade, you will soon :(

Happy 4 months Tom!

Happy 9 weeks Martha! (hope thats right?)

Matty is in 3-6 months babygros!!!!! :shock:

x

I can't believe how quickly times goes when you have children!

I HAVE A NEW CROSS TRAINER!! I am sooooooo happy! Can never find the time to get to the gym, so hopefully this is the solution :happydance:

:hi:

Jade... I have to have a baby about 2 months before Alex turns 1!! :shock: But we'll be in SA celebrating his birthday and I'll def be having a drink for him! :haha:

Lu... that's awesome hun! :thumbup: I really really hope I can get rid of this weight I piled on! I would really like to be back in 14's and my god if I got into 12's I'd be happy as a pig in shit!

Cath i will help you. You will love sw if u give it a go.

Omg i am very nearly 31!! Been clearing out all baby stuff. Dont think we are having anymore! Hope everyone is well x

Jade you're an angel and an inspiration! :thumbup:

31 is just a number chick.... you're a GORGEOUS yummy Mummy and this year will be full of love and fun and adventures with your boys... so don't even worry about it until you're 40... (Please remind me of this in Feb when I start going... 31?? I'm almost 31!!! :shock: :haha:)

I've only got 6 months until I'm technically 31 too Jade. However, when I reached 30 I decided to start going backwards, so I am 29 next year :)

Oh no lou! :-( what happened?

i have a baby that wont sleep. Loads cleaning up to do arrggghhhh.

Ah, it sounds dramatic but isn't really - the insurance will all sort it out apparently. Will tell the story though...

Back in March, OH took a girl out on training with him. While they were working, he accidentally shut the boot on her head. Ambulance was called, took her to hospital. She had stitches and now has a scar. She's now left the company, but is suing him. Could really do without the stress to be honest, but ho hum.

She wants money for 'nursing care' (she was back in work a couple of days later, and treatment was NHS - will be interested to see how that's covered)and Bio Oil.... I don't begrudge her getting compensation as it isn't a pretty scar, but it's just another thing for me to stress over at the moment!

Holy smokes.... you poor hubby... he's had a rough time lately and my gosh you don't need this stress! :hugs:

People in this world amaze me. My father closed the boot on my brother's head once. it was an accident... my brother got over it. accidents happen... this culture of trying to drain every last penny out of anyone you can drives me potty!

My dad shut my fingers in the car boot when I was a kid... Wonder what I could get out of him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->