2009 March Mummies

He's been out of nappies since the beginning of June. We had that brief period where he'd poo in random places, but he was managing to use the loo all day without problems - he had the odd accident, but only once of twice a week on average. However, since Sunday he's been purposely weeing in 'bad' places. Like the dog bowl. Or whilst standing on the sofa. He climbed up onto the kitchen worktop and weed off there onto the kitchen floor. When he does it, he shouts gleefully, "look! I'm doin' a wee on the dog/the floor/the table" etc. Yesterday morning was the worst. After he woke, we were going downstairs, and he whipped his pj's off and weed down the stairs. It doesn't sound too bad, but our stairs are wooden, and have gaps between them. All the car seats and buggies and baby carriers are stored under them. It went absolutely EVERYWHERE. I suppose it's one of those things we'll look back on and laugh about, but urgh. Yesterday I was mortified.

OH and I had a chat and decided to ignore any 'on purpose accidents' - no comments at all. I'm guessing he's doing it for attention? Anyway, I'm hoping he's turned a corner as we've had none so far today and none after that major one yesterday either. Fingers crossed.

Blimey lu! Least he didn't start smearing poo like Ella did! Lol! Thank god that's over with!!!

We have found ignoring ella's bad behaviour works best for her too! If we are out though we say no firmly and remOve her from situation.

I got jo frost's toddler book and although most of it is commonsense it gives a positive nudge on parenting and teaching! That's what made me put in place what I want to encourage over the next few months! Toddlers are keen to learn! Now potty training is almost complete we are focusing on getting dressed no pushing just offering her to try and talking her through what I'm doing etc! She came running in with no t-shirt on earlier then running in with one arm in and head stuck :wacko:

Faith is nearly rolling :shock: she can almost sit upright with minimal support too... So strong considering she is so small!!!

When did everyone's littleones get their first tooth? Faith has a rosie cheek today and is unsettled... Please no teeth already... Can't feel any lumps or bumps though?! X

:hugs: lou :(

Love supernanny Katie lol - if I had the money Id employ her and Mr Tumble to look after my kids :haha:

For you Camera junkies .. u seen this?? https://www.lytro.com/ New camera technology that allows you to focus on another part of the image after its been taken. Camera not on sale yet but looks pretty cool (and expensive!)

x

:hugs: Lu

Hmmmm dunno bout that camera.... Think I'd rather work towards the end product in camera than take a fuzz shot and fix it? Maybe I'm too old skool. :lol:

My shots are always fuzzy and missing limbs, in fact often the head too :blush:

That's what makes them unique! ;)

I was looking through some old photos the other day at mums and came across the first ever roll of film taken with my first ever camera. I was about three. I was :rofl: by time I was finished.... half of people's heads, the dog's bum (coz his tail was "swishy" apparently).... quite the artiste I was :rofl:

Awww I don't remember using a camera at 3! Probably wasn't allowed lol!

Ella came in with a large plastic block over her eye yesterday saying "say cheese mummy" :cloud9:

I need some software to make pics black and White except one item? Cath uses lightroom? I don't know if the standard software with my camera will do it?

I've started taking pics in raw+jpeg and you can change sooo much! Want to get that nifty fifty lense... Lol x

If you just want basic editing functions, you can get free programs like "Gimp" or "Picasa" to start you off. Lightroom and Photoshop CS5 will work with your camera RAW files directly, without using theCanon software. But those options are 'spensive. I would imagine you should have basics like B&W etc in the software bundled with camera?

My camera aged 3 was a little pink 110mm film thing. Can't even get that anymore! :lol:

I can make them black and White I just can't pick out an item to leave in colour :(. I'll buy some software once I've got better at getting the shots I want!

What to do today! Blooming miserable weather! X

:hi:

:hugs: to those that need them! LU... sweetie I have no clue how you handle all that with Alex. I get frustrated/annoyed with Lottie when she says No to me, which is about as naughty as she gets. I really should perhaps not be so tough on her! :blush:

Katie I'm not sure if there is any free software out there that can do it! :( Sorry hun!

Miserable weather here too... might go shopping. I want a plant for the kitchen windowsil and I need some new bedding. Want to chuck out a couple old duvet sets!

morning, cloudy here today,
2 weeks of the summer holidays left, then i can get back to normal

:hi:

all fine here... Lottie just ate 2 boiled eggs (without the yolk) and a slice of toast with bovril on it! Think that's more than I can manage at the moment!

Saying that... I bloody put on weight while in Cornwall! :dohh: So going to have to be good now :(

Katie - You can do the selective colouring with Gimp as far as I remember because it lets you work with layers. https://www.gimp.org/

:wave: This thread is like buses - no posts for ages then loads all at once!

Miserable weather here today. Stuck at home :(

this is true Lu.... Happy 4 months to Tom :shock: Can we get an updated pick of the little man?? :hugs:

Oh my goodness!! I hadn't realised! It's going too quickly! I cried my yes out the other day when I packed away all his 0-3 month clothes :cry:

You're a squash! I can't wait for more babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->