2009 March Mummies

Sorry to hear that lu! Why did she have her head in the boot?

Hope everyone else is well! I'm getting rid of baby stuff as I go too jade - no more here - much too hard work and money! Jeeeez is everyone's shopping bills coming to some obscene amount these days?!

Faith is still waking once in the night! But going to bed by 7:30 so at 5:30am I know when I will get my break... :shock: lol

Love to you all you bunch of lovelies xxx

Oh happy 4 months Tom! Faith is still in 0-3 clothes! I'm wishing she was bigger! Xx

Why did she have her head in the boot? Who knows! But it's down to OH's incompetence that he didn't check she hadn't stuck her head in before he closed it apparently. We reckon she'll get about £10,000.

Bloody tired this morning. *yawn*

I have a driving lesson later. I am nervous. I can't drive.

I briefly worked at a solicitor accident centre (no win no fee claims) and I heard some ridiculous claims, never a I got my head shut in a boot claim! I can't see how she could win that but someone has taken it on do there must be something in it!! You and your poor OH Lucy had a really shit time recently! at least he is insured! :hugs:

Good luck with driving lesson, you'll be fine! They wont make you do anything they don't think your capable of doing - even if it feels scary!

Hope everyone else is well!! And all babies and bumps! X

*note to self* check for heads in boot before closing :wacko:

Katie - Yes grocery bills are crazy here too. I have noticed though a lot of the "every week" things we get have pretty much doubled in price of late. :grr:

:hi: yep... groceries are on the up in price! :(

Lu... best of luck with the driving. It's scary to start with but once you get the hang of it it becomes so easy and second nature! :hugs:

I'm waiting for a tesco delivery and plan on cleaning the house all day! YEY! Would be nice if I had a bit more energy... have lost it this week! x

baby zapping your energy now cath :hugs: s/he is getting big now!!! Won't be long...

I wish I could tidy and clean all day but faith has other ideas lol I need to clean too had every spare minute with my head in a book - reading my sisters keeper... It's my treat for the week! Then I'll play catch up with house then treat myself to something else lol!

Faith had jabs today so not got much done! Will try and do some painting with Ella later x

Yep I've felt really drained the last couple days! Have spent some of the morning scrubbing the carpet in the lounge. I've managed to get throguh 2 different vanish carpet cleaners... one for spots and one for deep cleaning and I'm still not done!

it's a high traffic area so i wanted to cover the WHOLE carpet, not just patches... well my back is killing me and I now have to do some more when Lottie goes to nap... which I'm hoping will be soon! fingers crossed the carpet will look better than when i started! :dohh:

:wave:

Sorry lou but I laughed at her with her head in the boot ... why?!! ... own silly fault but its a shame its now a compensation culture :( :hugs: to you and OH. Dont think I ever bend over into steves boot .. thats sounds bad but you know what I mean :haha: I just chuck stuff into it from standing!

Yep shopping/food bills are terrible ... find myself looking and comparing stuff like tins of beans etc now :(

Hope your all gonna have a lovely bank holiday, we're off to Devon fingers crossed for the weather.

Hugs to bumps and babies .. Matty is 2 months today!

xxxx

Evening yummy mummys everyone ok?

lucy thats pants. Hope she doesnt get a dime....

I missed sw tonight.... Naughty. Really need to get baxk on it.

Bought new sofas today yayyyy cant wait.

What can anyone advise about a baby who doesnt want to bf all day.... Only at night. Wont take a bottle and only wants food??!! X

Survived the driving lesson! He didn't shout "INSTANT FAIL!" like my last instructor used to do, didn't have to grab the wheel from me, and I didn't mount the kerb - I call that a success!! :rofl:

Jade - eeek, I don't know! Do you try to give him milk before food during the day?

I'm back to the weight I was pre-holiday. Pissed off at myself for putting half a stone back on in three weeks (TERRIBLE :() but it's all gone again now. 1 stone to go until pre-Tom weight, and another stone on top just for fun I think :thumbup:

Well done LU!!! :thumbup: for driving and weightloss!!

Jade, my suggestions were in your journal... though I'll let you know if I think of any more! :hugs:

Have a good weekend ladies!

Can't remember if I said it here... Happy 2 months Matty! :yipee:

It's no wonder the doc is constantly trying to medicate me for depression with a husband like mine. Not going to bore you with details. Suffice to say it's at the point where I kind of wish there wasn't another baby on the way - that just makes it hard on 2 kids when it all goes pear shaped. :cry:

Thanks ladies. No he wont take any milk in a cup little bugger. Have upped the yoghurt and gave him some cheesr also hidden some milk in porridge.

Hugs debz xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"