2009 March Mummies

You're a lemon!! Oh wow - another super quick pregnancy I think!! Can't believe you found out 10 weeks ago! :shock:

Put like that Lu nor can I.

Katie do you have Fairh in cloth now? I need some reccomendations for a little baby. Jack was huge at this stage so my bamboozles didn't look out of place on him. But they bury poor Martha and look rediculous. I daren't go out with them on she looks like she has a tumour on her lower body.

Wow. Neither can I actually! Quite happy to have it go quickly though... Somehow this time round isnt as full of milestones and little excitements... Maybe it's lack of proper 'thinking about it' time since I have Abbie to entertain. Who knows!!

I've ordered some of the newborn flip inserts to see if they'll look nice and neat... That's my dislike of cloth on tiny babies... Bums that look like they belong on 2 year olds! Folded a flip wrap down to small size and got all gooey at how tiny it looked :wacko: sorry, i know you were asking Katie and i went on a 'me me me' :blush:

No worries Debz I saw your journal and got some FLIPS but daft ancient computer froze and I've order twice had to e-mail to cancel one of orders :cry: wish me luck

Good Luck!
I claim first dibs when you're done with them! :haha: (my thinking being your wee woman will outgrow them in the 6-8 months it takes me to be in need of em!) Unless of course you're going to go again.... :winkwink:

:thumbup: if I get my way I'll go it again, just send them back when you are done :)

No sorry Claire not in cloth yet! The totsbots looks the smallest though... I must get into cloth soon I'm only apprehensive since someone said "their legs are so wide with cloth nappies it must delay walking" :dohh: didn't have an answer to that as I'd literally just explained Ella walked like John Wayne when I first put her in one... :lol:

Ella walked at 10.5 months in disposables. There is no evidence to suggest it delays walking (rolling possibly!!) but it had never crossed my mind! She silenced me - she needs an award I've always got an answer lol! X

Just put one on FB! That's a medium d'lish! Had to put a disposable back on though as I can't keep up with my washing as it is so will have to wait until everything is up-to-date and I need a few more!

Hope we don't get visitors today after a busy and hungover weekend it could easily be mistaken for being burgled lol xx

Put like that Lu nor can I.

Katie do you have Fairh in cloth now? I need some reccomendations for a little baby. Jack was huge at this stage so my bamboozles didn't look out of place on him. But they bury poor Martha and look rediculous. I daren't go out with them on she looks like she has a tumour on her lower body.

Hey hun, i used ittis for Alex but he out peed them quick. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->