2009 March Mummies

Lovely pics Katie!

Caine used to walk funny in cloth :D but they get used to it.

Got to admit been slack with cloth just lately and need to sell aload as Caine will be out of nappies soon.

Evveryone ok?

Bday soon :)

:hugs: everyone

Hope pregnancies are going ok girls

Hope littles ones are well

xxxx

Gosh, this thread's been quiet - hope everyone's OK!

Tom is teething we think... desperate to keep chewing on stuff, bless him. Cheeky monkey decided 3am was getting up time last night though. He lay there blowing bubbles and cooing to himself for twenty minutes before he decided he'd waited long enough for my attention and screamed the house down. Had to bounce him to sleep, and woke up with achy arms. Ow.

Had a bit of a nightmare earlier this week. A's behaviour when and after the step kids are here is generally really bad - they play fight, and are really rough, and A just wants to copy them. Very stressful. Last Friday we got our replacement TV sorted, finally - A had scratched it by Sunday by throwing a toy at it. *sigh* Had to ask OH to come home from work early on Tuesday because I was so stressed out. While I was putting T to bed, A managed to find a bottle of bright blue Nivea sun block, so he merrily sprayed it all over the house fucking house. I was gone less than two minutes. He's been much better the last two days though. I love him so much, but oh my God I never thought I'd have a child who is such hard work!!

How's everyone else? I'm not on FB any more so can't catch up with you like that.....

:)

:hi: Lu!

My word.... you have it rough! I hope Alex grows out of this stage and that things get better for you! I take it you've tried different methods of disciplining him? It doesn't help that you have the step kids to deal with too! :(

All's okay here... had a rough week with the bump... just been very uncomfortable.. it's been very active and leaving my tummy feeling bruised! :shock: Lottie's come down with a cold. and just had my FIL here for 5 days... weekend after next my MIL arrives for 2 weeks and I hope to do some prep for the baby.

Only thing I've bought so far is 1x pack of size 1 nappies and a baby Bjorn carrier. If the poor kid comes early we'll have a lot to sort!

That's it... nothing really of interest... I update my journal a bit more regularly than I do on the March Mum's thread!

I also have a very naughty and cheeky toddler lu! I wonder why she is like it! When I do something she doesn't like I get a "how dare you" and an angry face! The paddies have come back and hitting/kicking :wacko: little madam!

Seriously if it's not one it's the other... Or both!!

But they say if you get through the 2/3's without any major problems - then there is a problem! Lol!!!

Faith is on comfort milk now and so far so good! No need for gaviscon... Still every two hours though but I think it will be like this until we start solids!

Hope your bump is ok Cath! Not long left... Get shopping!! X

Thank you ladies - and Katie, it's nice to know I'm not alone! I do look at him smetimes and think "Where the hell is all this coming from?" :wacko:

I don't think it helps that he's refusing to nap during the day now. By 4pm he is an absolute HORROR. He flings himself down onto the floor, kicking and screaming at least four times a day - generally if I tell him he can't have something, or if I've asked him to stop doing something. OH has taken him out for a walk now - peace!

No step kids for three weekends now as well, so no noise and mess and stress (well, not as much anyway).

Hope your bump feels better soon Cath!

Oh bollocks jack has just cleaned Martha's face with a flash wipe :dohh:

Oh bollocks jack has just cleaned Martha's face with a flash wipe :dohh:

She ok? xx

I also have a very naughty and cheeky toddler lu! I wonder why she is like it! When I do something she doesn't like I get a "how dare you" and an angry face! The paddies have come back and hitting/kicking :wacko: little madam!

Seriously if it's not one it's the other... Or both!!

But they say if you get through the 2/3's without any major problems - then there is a problem! Lol!!!

Faith is on comfort milk now and so far so good! No need for gaviscon... Still every two hours though but I think it will be like this until we start solids!

Hope your bump is ok Cath! Not long left... Get shopping!! X

I'm with u on all that! .. ty for the message on my fb wall btw. The feeding 2 hours thing. tiring isnt it .... :hugs:

:hugs: to you too lou

Hope bumps are behaving today cath ans debz

xxxxx

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Oh gosh Claire... hope Martha is okay!
Katie.. :hugs: can't believe Faith is almost 4 months!
Gem :hugs:

Do you guys know how long Pip was planning on being away for?

I hadn't heard how long Pip was going for, but I'd imagine she'd have been back by now since kiddies will have school...

I thought Pip would have been back by now too

Martha is fine, total unphased by it all thank goodness. I just wiped her with some cool water and cottonwool. Little bugger was trying to latch onto it :dohh: maybe I clean too much if she thinks my milk smells of flash :rofl:

:rofl: Claire!!

Hmmm... I thought Pip should be back by now too!!

That lad Luke Lucas on x factor is from my area :D how good was he?! 16????

Hope your all well!! XxxX

Ah yeah - from the look of him I thought he was going to be terrible!! He was superb though bless him! :D

Is there a four month sleep regression? Tom is being a little sod at night time now. I thought I'd try to get him to sleep without being on my boob... unfortunately, as a result, I now have to jiggle him and have him on my boob :dohh: He's been waking in the night wanting to play and it's taking me ages to get him back off to sleep. If I remember rightly, 4-5months was when we started having problems with A's sleep as well...

Oooh 7.30am - am going on my cross trainer in a minute - check me out, bein' all fit and healthy!! :haha:

Had a lovely weekend. OH had the boys a lot, so I got a good break (in between feeds and jiggling to sleep of course).

Need to flog a load of shit on eBay. Not sure if I can bear to part with the teeny baby clothes just yet though... :cry:

How's everyone else doing?

Claire - my OH wiped T's bum with a Tesco 'My Baby's Antibacterial Wipe' for surfaces... but he did it on purpose because he couldn't find the cotton wool!! I went bonkers!! :wacko:

Flexi made some jam tarts with leftover pastry yesterday. He ate a couple then asked for some more. OH told them they'd all gone. A said "No daddy - you're telling me fibs. I made lots and I haven't eaten them all! Don't tell me fibs - I'm not silly!" :shock: We were pissing ourselves laughing!!

Lol at jam tarts!!

Glad shes ok claire :)

hmm hope pips ok ....

Ben is 2 1/2 today! Matty slept 9:30 till 4:30 on breast milk :wohoo:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member