2009 March Mummies

Ahhh... Alex is too funny! :rofl:

Happy 2 and 1/2 years to Ben! :cake: and well done Matty on the sleeping :thumbup:

and Happy 4 months to Faith :shock: flipping heck... it wont be long and you'll be weaning :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Fanks guys

Tom - Please sleep for mummy else Auntie Gemma will be round!!!

x

We are looking at weaning in a few weeks because she screams like crazy and sucking her lips if she sees anyone with food lol! Plus she still feeds every two hours and HV said it should help her reflux! I'm trying to hold out as long as possible though... She has a spoon to play with for now :haha: and a sippy cup she has water in!

Faith woke at 2am and 6:30am last night! Going to give her less milk at 2am and gradually reduce it and hope she drops it soon... Two hourly feeding in the day is draining and time consuming! Poor Ella doesn't get nearly enough attention :( xx

:hugs:

Oh gosh hun... I really don't blame you at all! Hopefully some food will help her go for longer!

oooo the wind is really picking up out there, keeps hitting the letter box and making me thing there is someone at the door, think it has also blown the bins over

A was back in nursery yesterday. He had a fab time, and I got some housework done!! Plus some general mooching, which was great :D)

:thumbup:

Fabulous news hun! I'm hoping that we might be able to put Lottie in nursery for a morning or two next year! *fingers crossed*

Great news on A!

Katie *hugs*

Mattys on a bloody growth spurt - no sooner had we started to get 4 hourly feeds we are now back to every 1-2 hours .... grrrrrrrrrrr

Also on the horrible dilemma of what to wear to 2 christenings whilst breastfeeding lol! (see journal :p)

:hugs: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Matty! Or I'll come round and pinch your toys! :) I'm evil like that... don't tempt me!!!

:flower: I'm like the anti-Father Christmas! :rofl:

in all seriousness though... hope you get some sleep chick! :kiss:

We picked blackberries. It's f-f-f-f-f-f-reezing out!

Should be at target weight by end of September I think, but am now planning another stone off - just for fun :haha: (any excuse for some new clothes...!)

Any ideas for Christmas presents yet ladies? Am trying to sort a weekend in Amsterdam next June for OH...

:wave: Hi Jo, not seen you for ages!

deb i need your help on the elfster webpage, how do i add someone to one of the swaps? can anyone in the group do it or does it have to be the creator?

okies, ill get my sister on the case xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->