2009 March Mummies

Gah - all these celebrities are pregnant and looking fabulous in the paper. I am very jealous and very broody!! :wacko:

:rofl: at Lu!

Lovely idea about Amsterdam! :thumbup:

Christmas we're off to South Africa... so whatever we get Lottie will be small... like puzzles etc. I need to get my thinking hat on as we have to cart it all back again!

Damn it Debz...I'm already addicted to Pottermore! :dohh:

:rofl: Where are you now Cath? I'm not going to log on to check - haven't time to spend on there today. Must go grocery shopping, and make a taglet(hopefully) before work tonight. Busy day!

Abbie's getting a kidizoom camera from Santa. She wants to use mine (the slr) all the time and asked for "mine own camer please" a few times so Santa took note! :haha:

:sulk: I never look good while pregnant. Waited 38 weeks to start "glowing" last time and it didn't happen... looks like the same this time.... big spotty grey-looking MESS! :haha: Go me!

Oh I also look crap when pregnant!

I've completed the philosophers stone... but thankfully the Chamber of Secrets is CLOSED :haha:

So just waiting for a potion to brew... 95 minutes of brewing time! :rofl: Thought i'd try my hand at potions.. my word they are tricky!

LOL... JK Rowling has created (or her minions have) a site called Pottermore. It's all to do with Harry Potter. They are in Beta phase testing at the moment and about 1 mil people got in to test... including Debz, me and Gem... oh and Holly (Shifter) if you remember her from old March Mum days.

Anyway... it's stupidly addictive! :rofl:

PS... i suck at brewing potions... perhaps I'm not as evil as I thought! :rofl:

How can you be evil - you ended up in hufflepuff! :rofl:

You know Gem and Holly's usernames? :D

hello!

My username ... MidnightPurple123 :p I cant get into beta though it seems

Trying to sort out my student debt as my graduate account has come to an end :grr: I need a money tree!

xx

We don't have a money tree here Gem, but my OH is made of money if that's any help? I've yet to see it for myself, but it's apparently what his witch of an ex thinks....

How can you be evil - you ended up in hufflepuff! :rofl:

You know Gem and Holly's usernames? :D

LOL... I managed to get one to work! :yipee: Though those mistletoe things are hard to control! :grr:

hello!

My username ... MidnightPurple123 :p I cant get into beta though it seems

Trying to sort out my student debt as my graduate account has come to an end :grr: I need a money tree!

xx

I've added you for when you get in... may be another day or so until your email comes through!

:hugs: hope you get your monies sorted! :hugs:

We don't have a money tree here Gem, but my OH is made of money if that's any help? I've yet to see it for myself, but it's apparently what his witch of an ex thinks....

:rofl: Stupid cow!!!

Wish my hubby was made of money! :blush:

I've added you too Gemma!
I'm having loading issues with Chapter 9 today so giving up and getting ready for work. Bleugh!

I need your opinions of whether I need to flap... Currently on CD33 of an irregular cycle but usually 29-31 days... :(

Have been :sex: but using withdrawal method... :shock:

X

:test: if only to put your mind at rest, then get yourself the pill/some condoms so you don't have to worry next month too. :winkwink:

I've added you too Gemma!
I'm having loading issues with Chapter 9 today so giving up and getting ready for work. Bleugh!

If you mean casting the spell? It took me a while to figure out how it works! Click on the A... then as the circle gets larger click it again, then it should move towards the next letter and you need to stop it as close as you can to that letter by clicking on it, the circle will get larger again and you click it so it moves to the next letter... repeat until you're through all the letters... make sense?

I need your opinions of whether I need to flap... Currently on CD33 of an irregular cycle but usually 29-31 days... :(

Have been :sex: but using withdrawal method... :shock:

X

Yikes... I agree with Debz... def test to put your mind at ease!

Longest cycle has ever been is 35 days so will wait until I've past that then test! Damn hen night dressing up as a police woman lol!

I wondered what this pottermore stuff was! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->