2009 March Mummies

Cath - All that loads is the door... no spells etc available to me :(

:hugs: Katie.

:( you don't have a flash/pop up blocker thing do you??

I didn't even have to click on anything and the spell popped up just about the name of the page you're on as well as the letters that appear in circles on the doors!

Not pleased that you have a problem :grr:

I had a few loading issues earlier on too. Think they're solved now though.... I installed the latest version of flash - I was one behind. :dohh: Spell popped up on first attempt after too! :blush:

Well I'm not doing much on it now... you start a potion and about 2 hours later you can finish it... so nothing much to do until they open the next book! :D

I don't think I am, getting pains today so thinking it's on it's way! :happydance: neither of us want another, faaaar too much work!

I've got a pill to take but I'm petrified of getting anxious again! It ruined my time with Ella as a baby and intermittently through her life I dont want that again! He has given me the mini pill because it's gentle on the hormones but everyone said its made them cranky!

X

I'm on the mini pill - I'm not cranky, but I have been bursting into tears randomly (when Tom went into 3-6 month clothes for example... :blush:) Am considering the Mirena again though as you can just forget about it. Keep forgetting to take the damn pill.

I had the mini pill and came off it after 6 months as I only had 2 periods in those 6 months... it took me from regular and made me the very opposite! :rofl:

I came off birth control in Oct 2006... never been on any since! :haha: Oh and only managed to fall pregnant when planned... not too bad eh? :D

Just have to try it I guess but if I get anxious I will hurt the doctor who suggested it after me making it very clear I can't get anxious again! X

Nope... sorry! :( Had normal pill from 2003 and then moved onto mini pill three years later was on that for 6 months... so only roughly 3.5 years of contraception for me!

I had normal pill for 7 years, then Ben, then mini pill (the devil pill!!!!!!) then Matthew and so now im thinking Implant ... keep meaning to go and get it but could do with help with someone watching boys at same time, fitting it in lol!

:hugs: Katie !!!! (tut tut!)

Just turned round to see why matthew was moaning and he'd pulled the toy bar off his bouncer chair onto his head ... oops!! bad mummy to not notice sooner lol!

x
x

I'm not keen on the idea of an implant, simply because it'd be hassle to get out if it didn't agree with me... Mind you, no different from the coil I suppose :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->