2009 March Mummies

iAd mirena after Jack, didn't hurt but fell out after 6 weeks. Plan on trying it again cerezette made me evil and I'm nor sure it family is completed so want something that when removed stops immediately

Hey ladies! I am back from hols. Everyone ok?

Will catch up on journals etc in a bit when getting on top of unpacking/washing/cleaning! :hugs:

Did you have a good time Jade?

I expressed this morning for the first time (first time with Tom anyway) and got 8oz off! :shock: Off to an 'Emergency Services Open Day' now so A can have a sit in a fire engine :)

Have fun Lucy!

Yes it was great thanks!

I need to stop stuffing my face! Help! Struggling to get back on track :nope:

eVeryone having a good weekend?

Tried to catch up with everyone's journals! Not long until Cath becomes a mummy of two! Once debz has had bubba is everyone then a multiple mummy? X

Had a chat with the Alex's Key Person at nursery. Apparently, he's always a little angel :shock: He's quiet, police, helpful, and sits at the edge watching everything going on. I think she may be getting him mixed up.

He had the biggest paddy I have ever seen last night. He went mental because OH said it was time for his bath, and he wanted to watch Monsters Inc. He screamed for about ten minutes, could barely breathe! It was horrendous - I wanted to cry! Once he snapped out of it, he was fine - laughing away and splashing about in the bath. He had a paddy a the show we went to on Sunday too - went berserk because he couldn't get onto the helicopter.

:hugs: Lu must be a relief to know that he behaves for others tho. I'd much rather jack played me up than others :hugs:

My cousin was (and still is at 14!) a little shit at home and the perfect angel with others and at school etc.
(Not that I'm saying A is a little sh1t! Just giving an example. O lordy! I'm kind of digging a hole aren't I?!)

:wave:
anyone good with computers? ive just got myself a little netbook, it has found the signal for my wireless network, but i cant remember the security code. anyone any idea how i find what it is and how to change it?

If you have a router from the internet company and not just a generic one, there might be a sticker on the back with the "WEP" code on. I imagine that's the one you need.

And it can't be changed. (Well it can, but only by whizz-kids who know more about it than me!)

none of the codes say 'WEP' ?? i got the modem and router through virgin media

maybe i should try all the codes in turn, see what works lol

yeah try that,
if there's one that says "WPA" or "Wireless Key" it's likely to be that.

ive wrote down a code and put WPA next to it, but it didnt work

think i might just hard wire it to the internet for now, lol
then the fun job of trying to transfer all the itunes stuff over to it, one thing i didnt realise was the lack of cd drive on it though, oops

you can get usb cd drives really cheap. that way you could do all your cd work at home and only need the teeny netbook on location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->