2009 March Mummies

:rofl:

OMG... sorry! My internet had a brain freeze!!! I did push submit a few times as it got stuck for what felt like 6 years!!! :grr:

Lucy I have the huge pregnancy feckles too but mine join together nder my eyes :dohh: so I look like one huge messed up heroin addict

:rofl: at Cath, yes ok 2nd Nov it is

Hmmm I'm more freckly too come to think of it!! :(

Thanks guys!!! Mike keeps telling me little one is coming early but I REALLY don't want that!!!

Fingers crossed she stays in for extra baking Cath!

Another warm day here today. A most shiteous night with Mr T though. Up at 3.30am :wacko:

I am liking the heroin addict look Claire - it's very in vogue right now you know...! Herion-Chic and Moustache-Girl.... Lovely.

:hugs:

M was telling me last night that BIL1s "pregnant" GF "left her 20wk scan picture with her mum", 40 miles away, even though BIL is working abroad at the mo, is home for 3 days every 2-3 weeks and this was the weekend he was home. :dohh: I dunno why he puts up with it all TBH.

Aside from that, no real news here. M had chosen a bracelet he would like some day we're feeling rich, so I thought, "I'll get it for him for Xmas". Took a wee look online to see if I could find anything similar for a better price (tight arse! :lol:) and found one I thought was nicer for a FIFTH of the price (the jewellers he saw it in here is ridiculously over-priced). Showed it to him (withholding the price of course) and he agreed it was nicer, but "it looks more expensive so I'll be happy with either". Ha! BUY!

yay bargain :D

arrgghhhh my sister had drawn the family secret santa on elfster, i havent got a clue what to get for her partner, he hanst put anything on his wishlist and probs wont either :/

:hi:

:rofl: at Lu calling baby a she! :D I'm still expecting we might be surprised! :rofl:

Debz... what is that woman playing at?? well she's gonna struggle to produce a baby bump soon! Fab news on the Christmas pressie being sorted! :thumbup:

Dani, hope you manage to think of something to get your sisters partner! :hugs:

So today we cleared a whole load of rubble ( left over mound of stones that got removed from the garden bed when we prepared all our garden beds to be grassed over! Mike's got one more trip to the dump to get rid of the last few bits and bobs and I've just mown the lawn... MY GOD its hot! I hate to whinge... but phew I'm knackered!

We went out for lunch, and when I went to the loo, the first thing I spotted when I looked in the mirror was my 'tache. It is deffo there.

Weeeeeeeeeeelll... I found a potty shot scan in my notes 10 weeks after the scan and it looks a LOT like a :pink: potty shot... but I'm not completely convinced! :D

:( sorry about the 'tache!! You have some stuff arriving soon to take care of it?? :hugs:

Yup - it gets here between 8 and 10am tomorrow. OH has said it's freckles, but I am really not sure. What I am concerned about is using the bleach. What if something goes wrong? What if I'm left with a white freckle-free moustache? Now that WOULD look silly, as I have freckles everywhere else. Urgh. Can't win.

I bet girl!

LOL...I'm sure that wont happen! :hugs:

Test on a tiny area first :thumbup:

Debz.... HAPPY 19 WEEKS hun!! :dance: Next weekend is a big one for you and I... you reach half way point and I reach term! :shock:

:rofl: Thank you muchly. Can't bloody wait to have it all over with tbh - see these people who say they were "born to have babies"?! NUTTERS! I fooking hate being pregnant. :haha: I'm hoping this one will take a leaf out of it's sister's book and come just past 38weeks, making me halfway already. :haha: Desperate much?!

Dani, hope you manage to think of something to get your sisters partner! :hugs:

i hardly see my sister, and see her partner even less, so havent got a cluse at all :wacko:

Does he drink? If so, a bottle of something. My BILs get drink every year now. I'm useless shopping for them.

i wouldnt have a clue, ill have to find a way of getting some info from him without him knowing what its for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->