2009 March Mummies

:wave:

Happy 19 weeks for yesterday debz!!!

lol @ tashes - i think im getting one slowly, but ill get it zapped with electrolosis £11 a session lol if i need it!

Bens followup review today ..... :s

How did Ben's review go Gem? note to self: check journal! :dohh:

Well ladies I have an update on BIL1's GF. Apparently she "lost the baby" yesterday at 23 weeks. Am I wrong in thinking she would have to labour at that stage? Or at the very least have to stay in hospital for more than a loss confirmation scan?

You would certainly be in hospital for that!!! And yes labour I would think! She is obviously a compulsive liar! Hope BIL sees sense now!!! Xxx

Well apparently no, she just had a scan to confirm there was "nothing left to save". And just for an added kick in the teeth... it's his birthday tomorrow. :nope:

I really think he'll give her the boot now. So many lies and stories and lack of him being permitted to go to scans etc.... I would very much like to give her a different kind of boot myself though. I think I could take her.... :haha:

Oh and her only concern is if he'll finish with her now.... I would have thought if you'd first lost one of a set of twins, then subsequently lost the second one you would be mourning the loss of your babies, rather than wondering if your relationship was at an end...

I'm sorry if I'm bringing horrible memories back to those of you who have suffered losses, I just kind of need to hear your thoughts on it since you will know better than me the emotional aspect. :hugs: x

Yeah you know it won't be the end when you've both lost a baby! And personally sam could have grown an extra head I wouldn't have cared!! I mourned my baby (an still do now) people like her make me mad faking a loss! I'll take her if you don't feel like it debz lol! X

hehehe Thanks Katie - I could probably do with the back-up. :winkwink:
I think the whole thing was made up to try and "trap" him in the first place.... the latest apparently was she had decided she wasn't going to give it his surname unless they were married before it arrived. :shock: In the early days it was "I'll just take a trip to England and have it aborted if you leave me". (Abortion is illegal in N.I.) She really is a piece of work. :gun:

Yes although from the extent of her lies I would think she is mentally ill!! She probably found she believed herself and seems like she found it quite easy to lie!!!

What has the rest of the family said? Xx

MIL has been crying all day - she decided to just believe what the GF was saying without asking questions.
FIL I haven't spoken to, but he had his suspicions.
BIL2 shares mine and Mathew's views on the whole thing.
Just spoken to BIL1 and he's absolutely gutted because he's sitting in France trying to organise flights home and the stupid GF won't even answer her fecking phone to him to explain what's happening/what has happened.

Well let's hope it's one lie too many and BIL demands to know what happened to his "child" from the hospital!!! Maybe when he is confronted with the truth he will kick her out or report her to the police! I'm sure there must be some crime being committed here!! Sick woman!

I really hope so. He's a prat sometimes, but he doesn't deserve this.

Poor bloke!! Hope you get rid of her in the nicest possible way Hun :hugs:

Dani - you will be proud to know I'm zumba'ing! On the wii but think we are going to do a class too :D xx

:grr:

BIL needs to call her hospital and ask them to get details... and by call her hospital... I mean call 'anyone' and pretend he's talking to the hospital and scare the shite out of her into telling some of the effing truth!

at 23 weeks she'd have to push the baby out, they'd induce her! She's a lying toe rag!!! I know the pain and contractions I had when miscarrying bubs at 10 weeks... so it would feel like full blown labour at 23!!!!

:hugs: to your BIL... but he's best rid of her! You could see it a mile off!! She clearly has been playing him! :grr:

woohoo katie thats great re the zumba there is a new game due out soon :D

oh deb, your right about needing to labour and physically give birth at 23 weeks, i remember watching something on tv a few months ago about babies being born at 23 weeks and how the drs were un decided wheather or not to help them live as the viable age is 24 weeks

It's finally clicked with MIL that the wee b1tch has been stringing them all along. :rolleyes:
Apparently she was going to drive up to see the inlaws tonight (she's "at her mum's" 40 miles away today) after she "had a D+C this morning". And even my clueless MIL knew that didn't sit right. M phoned and spoke to both his parents a few mins ago and his dad especially is very much in our "slap the bitch silly" camp.

I just hope BIL1 sees it too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->