2009 March Mummies

Oh dear Debz :nope: I would have thought only way a scan would show nothing is if the baby died alot earlier than 20-odd weeks :( How very sad. And yes she would probably have a labour.

Everyone ok? I am so ill. Feel shocking :cry:

Someone take the kids!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Jade - feel better soon!!

Debz, I would be fuming and I hope that karma bites her in the ass!!! Big time!!!

:hugs: jade

OMG Debz, knew this was always gonna end in tears but what a bitch

:hi:

I've already got a clean house this morning! Not sure what to do with myself! :rofl: photo editing is the answer of course. :) but need to drop a urine sample off at dr's first!

I was wide awake 2 hours ago. Now I could happily sleep for a fortnight. :haha: Both the ladies of the house are having their hair done this morning (I haven't had mine even looked at since MAY - never good with relatively short hair - so I'm a big mess :blush:). Abbie's decided she needs to wear a princess skirt (aka tutu) to go to the 'princess hair place'. :dohh:

Oh wow! Lottie is certainly a Tom boy in comparison :haha: she hates anything to do with hair! Lol

I'm sitting down with a cup of tea, been to docs and shopping and hung out washing! Feel weirdly on top of everything! I have 2 loads of washing to iron and I have one load o whites to do and basket is empty! I may iron this remind as I have a friend popping round with newborn this afternoon!

How did I never mange to be on top of our washing before Lottie??? I now have a toddler and I'm pregnant???? Maybe I was just lazy before hand?? :haha:

Cath - I can't remember the last time my washing basket was empty. I have had to SERIOUSLY lower my standards of housekeeping recently, as I honestly thought I was heading towards Nervous-Breakdown-Dom...

I am sitting here doing a bleach patch test on my arm. I do not want another San Tropez incident, especially if it was contained to my upper lip and therefore obvious what I was doing.

I had a driving lesson again this morning and am loving it! Did bay parking and parallel parking, and he didn't have to grab the steering wheel off me once!! :rofl: (This is a marked improvement by the way!) Alex is obsessed with me being able to drive though. Stands at the window waiting for me to come home, asks to get in the car with me...

Awww... cute Alex!!

Yeah Lu..I'm not expecting to handle it at all when I have another!!!

hope your bleach test works okay! xx

Wow debz :shock: what a lieing bitch ... knew it would end soon... keep us updated on poor BIL ....

:hugs: jade if i was closer id have them - not sure how id cope with 4 boys under 3 but id give it a go!!!! :haha: hope u feel better soon...

gl with bleach lou - tell us how it goes :p

doing a nappy cake atm and its all going tits up!!! gonna take a break from it for a day i think ...

xxx

Well Missy was sufficiently princessed up and got a new notebook and pencil for being a good girl. I'm happy-ish with my cut but could be doing with a few more layers I think! Ah well, anything's an improvement!!

Go you with the driving Lu! And hope the bleach test is a-ok.

More :hugs: to Jade for being ill.

:wave to the rest of you and :hugs: as required.

I was on the phone to MIL for 45 mins last night (I should add that I think this is the longest conversation we have had in the almost 7 years M and I have been together), and she was telling me BIL got flights home booked, and was told by his contracting boss that he wouldn't have any work to come back to there since he was only 3 weeks off finishing his stint in France anyway, he accepted this, accepted that he would lose his 3 weeks accommodation money etc, for Ms Bitch herself to tell him "there's no point coming home now anyway". So he's staying where he is. He's said himself now that nothing has added up from the start. It's also his birthday today and she left a perfectly cheerful Happy Birthday message on his Facebook etc.... I dunno, but I think the last thing I'd be thinking was cheery thoughts.... Stupid cow.

defo needs a slap!!! i'll join the queue ... need to let off steam!

It's a looooong queue I think. And if you're behind me I don't think there'll be much left to slap. :haha:

:wave:
im on the scrounge (is that even a word?) again,
im doing a 3 hour zumba event next week for Breast Cancer care, and trying to get some sponsors, if anyone is interested (doesnt matter if you cant as i know we all got other things to spend money on) then please use the following link :D
https://www.justgiving.com/danielle-bamford0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->