2009 March Mummies

Moustache Update:

Good news.... Didn't have an allergic reaction so applied the bleach about half an hour ago.
Bad News.... It was freckles after all, and I still have them :wacko:

Dani of course I'll sponsor you chick! :thumbup:

Lu... sorry babes! :( Not sure what you can do now?? Cover with foundation?

Soooo.... all my washing and ironing is done! (until we put clothes in the wash tonight! :dohh:) and our house is clean! so today I think I'll edit photos and pop out to the library and shops. :shrug:

Happy Birthday Claire! :cake: hope you have a lovely day!!! xxx

Aw lu! Freckles are preferable to a 'tache though I s'pose!

Sounds like a lovely day you have planned Cath :cloud9: I hate that washing thing though... I always have a proud moment, closely followed by "could they all not just stay clean for one flipping day so I can keep it like this?!" :haha:

Dani, remind me to sponsor you. I'm stoney broke for a week or so (I hope it's only that long! :haha:).

In news here: M felt bubba move for the first time last night. There was some kind of rave going on in there and was strong enough to feel outside too. :cloud9:

Dani... ps... scrounge is a word hun! :thumbup:

Debz... eeeeeeeeeeeek! Yey for big baby movements!! Can we swap for about 22 days please? Cos I'm getting the stuffing kicked out of me! :dohh:

Happy Birthday Claire! (forgot that in post 1 :dohh:)

Hmmmmm, no thanks - I'll have that stage to "look forward to" later Cath! :haha:

Happy Birthday Claire!

Not sure what to do RE: 'tashe... OH swears he can't see it. I'm not sure if I'm only seeing it because I'm now completely paranoid about it or something... :wacko:

Ah, lovely news about the kicking Deb! :D

Today I am mostly going to try to avoid a nervous breakdown. It's 8.30am, Toy Story has been on twice already, and Alex has been asking constantly for the gingerbread men we made together yesterday.

I'll join him.... Can I have a gingerbread man please? Can I have a gingerbread man please? Can I have a gingerbread man please? Can I have a gingerbread man please? Can I have a gingerbread man please? :haha: :hugs:

:rofl:

Can I have gingerbread man please?

Debz... I look forward to when baby kicks the stuffing out of you then! :p :haha: :kiss:

Do they have smartie buttons too :D

Happy Birthday Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake:

:cloud9: debz for kicking

x

No smarties buttons I'm afraid - I had problems getting them in the tin before they were all eaten; taking the time to decorate them would have been asking for trouble!!

thanks cath,
will remind you deb

hope everyone is well xx

I seriously feel extreme jealousy at your uber efficiency and empty washing basket Cath :cry: I too have had to let my housework go to avoid a breakdown! :lol: :finger: to housework!!!

think faith is teething...

I didn't get dressed until 1pm today, had clothes etc ready but not even 5 mins to change and wash! I was ready for alcohol at 11am but had to take dog to vets to get flea treatment at 5pm! Beer in hand now :D baby screaming but I don't give a damn :lol:

Xx

i thought housework was a swear word, lol

:hugs: Katie

Ill still have one un-decorated Lu - if theres any left :p lol!!!

I can never get on top of my housework - always something!

x

:gun:

:hugs:

Hey guess what..... I'm carrying a watermelon baby :dance: FULL TERM TODAY :yipee:

yay to being term :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->