2009 March Mummies

Ahhh poor Alex! Get well soon!

:hugs: to those that need em.

labour :dust: to Cath.

I'm wrecked. Scan in AM, Friend in Pm, then work tonight. Didn't have my usual sit down and rest time. BAAAAAD thing!

I have a large glass of red wine :D :wacko: been up since 4am! Not doing bad really, although I can't focus properly :haha: that may be the wine though.... ;)

Had a good day faith had a 3 hour nap :shock: gave me time to recharge and have a cuppa in peace!

Must get jobs done before I flake out...

Love you all :D xxx

I forgot to say, when Sam and I had a row he said I spend far too much time on my phone and I said I spend lots on here trying to keep up with you all, he started to bleet on about us not being proper friends because we don't know each other or have met... He got the finger for that, if only he knew... You girls probably know me better than anyone I know (except parents) and are a MASSIVE part of my life and support structure throughout my parenting years!

But with or without this wine glass I would like to add here that I love you all to bits, and I thank you for all your support through the hardest years of my life. :flower: :hugs:

And I hope to meet you all at some point in our lives! If I win the lottery tonight we are ALL going on holiday :D xxx

:kiss:

Love you too sweetie!!! and my hubby knows better than to have issue with me keeping up with you guys!! He knows who all of you are! Well.. he knows when I say Jade.. she's the one getting married in Sept next year or Gem - makes all the nappy cakes we've ordered! or Debz - Northern Ireland crazy lass who was also in Usborne! etc etc... he knows of you all and he knows how much support I get from you all! :thumbup:

I can understand why Sam may not get it... but we are soooooo meeting up some day! :thumbup: Well actually I'll be meeting Jade as early as beginning of next year! :dance:

Lu... hope Alex is doing okay today and Debz... hope you're resting!!

MW appt today went well... BP and urine okay! bump measured 37 cm... baby's head is sitting on brim. She also thinks I'm effacing! :thumbup:

Where is jade? X

Hope Alex is getting better :hugs:

Good MW appt Cath!!! Can't wait for baby now! Yiiipppeeee

Debz will you find out sex of baby? I'm guessing no as you've just had scan? But I recall consultant scan coming up?! What has happened about BIL's mental woman? Xxx

:hugs: Katie .... I may just invite you all to the evening do at my wedding in 2013 if u all behave :p lol!!!

Hmmm yeah Jade has gone quiet, u ok hun???? :hugs:

Pip is back on fb though :D !!

Glad appt went well Cath - waiting on those tightenings!

Debz cant wait to find out!!!

:friends:

Oooh Weddings!!! :)

Thanks Hun and I'll keep you all informed!

:wave: Love you too :kiss:

Mathew too knows better than to question my online friendships with you lot. Anyways, he had an online friend he went to visit/meet this time last year so if he ever dared to so much as murmur a complaint he'd get a clip on the ear and reminded of that. :haha:

Talking of a clip round the ear, my mummy gave me one today. :lol: I went out to get wood for the fire and she reckoned I was trying to carry too much. :rolleyes:

And eh, love how I'M the crazy one Cath! :tease::finger::sulk:

We will be finding out :pink: or :blue: Katie, hopefully on Thursday, but if not then, def at some of the future appts. :thumbup:

I can't remember what else I wanted to say :dohh: so just sending more :hugs: to you all!

I had tonnes to write and can't remember a word of it :rofl: I haven't even been drinking

:wave:

Went to view houses today as we're moving house (again!) in January. We were due to view 7. GP said it was OK to take A as his spots have scabbed over. It was The Day From Hell - so bad, I am considering releasing the films rights. Alex was grumpy as Hell - and we were bloody stupid to take him. He walked into the second house, after viewing an absolute gem, and said very loudly "I don't like it. It's not very nice is it mummy? It's quite messy." :shock: Day went from bad to worse then. *sigh*

Anyway, am home now. Could do with a red wine too please.

Oh, and my darling Tom has starting a horrible habit of clamping down bloomin' hard on my nipple as he's feeding. ow ow ow ow owwww.

I had a bottle of beer hidden in the fridge. I was going to have it after putting Tom to bed. OH found it and has just finished it. :bangsheadonbrickwall:

Blimey why did I never keep up with the thread, might pop in say hi soon!

Will change now, sorry for the delayx

ty Wobbles!!!!!!!!!

:wave: hi

xx

yay thanks for the name change wobbles

ive just had mince pie and brandy cream :D yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members