2009 March Mummies

:hugs: lou not nice, poor little man - i remember when we all had it last year - not nice at all!!!! Hope it doesnt spread

xxxxx

Thank you. I haven't got any symptoms, but OH has blisters on his hands and in his mouth. Alex had it last year as well, but fortunately he doesn't seem to be as bad as he was then. He's not eating much, but I persuaded him to have a hot chocolate (for the first time!) which he seemed to like. No nursery tomorrow though, so no respite for me! :lol:

Oh yeah - good news though... I went on the trampoline the other day and didn't pee my pants! :rofl: My pelvic floor muscles must be improving!!

We've been painting this afternoon as he refused to nap :dohh: god help us later! Might see if he'll have 30 mins now ...

I don't like Katy from I can Cook, so am quite horrified that she now seems to be a CBeebies presenter. Why does she talk to kids like that? And why does she pull such stupid faces? I feel like I am old and boring for talking to my children properly instead of acting like a freak and using sing-song voices and sticking my tongue out.

lol!!! Yeah I noticed shes around alot more lately! I think that Pui from Show Me Show Me has got mardy since she became pregnant too!! (although just googled and shes now had the baby!)

Yeah Pui doesn't seem to be particularly cheerful does she, but maybe that'll change now she's had her baby! I like Alex, and I quite like Kerry too - nice and kindly without being too vomit-inducing.

Just rang the nursery - outbreak of chicken pox! I thought it might be - the rash has spread all over his legs and bum now. My poor boy! :cry:

:hugs: so is it chicken pox instead of hand and mouth??? I don't know which is worse! :shrug: Lottie's had the pox, worst bit was being confined to the house!

We don't watch CBeebies... so not sure who these people are! But I don't talk to Lottie in a sing song voice with funny faces... and I don't talk to others children like that either...so i must old and boring too... well... I am 30! :rofl:

:-= ;)

Alex reminds me of my ex - not keen on him!

Im wanting Ben to get Pox and get it out the way tbh ... not nice I know but u know what I mean!

Yup, it's chicken pox. Bloody hell. You're right though Gem - one good thing is that it's out of the way. I can send a snooty hankie your way if you want your boys infected...? :haha:

Your too kind!

Hope it doesnt last too long poor thing ...so if hes got that then whats ur fella got?!!!!

I dread to think! We were just saying, is it coincidence... or something more sinister??

I'm pleased Lottie's had it now... hopefully this bubs gets it at a reasonable age too :thumbup:

Hope OH is ok Lu xx

Well, he's had chicken pox before so I really don't know what it could be...

Alex is getting the wrong end of the stick. He thinks he's having chicken pox for dinner and keeps asking when it'll be ready.

Aww! I want Ella to get it to get it over with too! But not until Faith is 10 months-ish! So she gets it over with too! Hospital wondered if faith had it when he went to hospital and said 10months is the best sort of time to get it as they don't scratch as much etc :)

Maybe your OH is rundown shingles is chronic pain on the nerves which comes from the pox I think?! X

:wave:
:dust: cath
hope all the poorly little ones car better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back