2009 March Mummies

bit early isnt it lol - looovveeeeeee mince pies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, the cream wa sat in the back of freezer from last year, so if im ill tomorrow you know why lol

:rofl: okey dokey!
I would love some rhubarb tart and custard. I have neither.

I have some soggy trifle. Or chocolate pudding. It's meant to be for the stepkids, but I am feeling mean! :rofl:

lol!!! ive got dairy milk although it might not survive too long!

we all hungry then lol

Some fooker is in the field behind our house letting off fireworks which are 1. keeping Abbie awake and 2. Making the daft dog try and catch them while barking like a bloody loon. INSIDE WITH THE FECKING BLINDS PULLED! :haha:

mmmmm I have a newfound appreciation of Dairy Milk in this pregnancy. I was always a galaxy girl previously.
I have heartburn and it seems to be worstening as I think about all this yummy food (cept the mince pies! :sick:) that I have no chance of getting. :finger:

lol debz

i agree chavs here been letting off fireworks all week - im assuming chavs :p

pmsl. sorry deb, but the thought of mental doggy
hope they stop soon so abbie can sleep

:hi: Oooooooooooh.... nice new sparkly name! :dance: TA WOBBLES!!! :kiss:

Lu...you poor soul! I'd make hubby go out and get you an extra large beer... :thumbup: and then one more... cos you have to have a drink for me too!

Debz... sorry love.. and it's likely to get worse with guy fawkes approaching! :hugs:

Ah we only have til Halloween to endure it. Guy Fawkes isn't really celebrated so much here (we're too cheap to buy fireworks for both nights. :haha:) :shrug:

lol deb
not heard many fireworks round here yet

:rofl:

We don't buy fireworks. We don't particularly like them because when growing up in SA the dogs got really scared (we had to drug them (with meds issued by the vets... literally so they didn't do anything stupid) We once went out on 5th November and came home to a dog missing... she'd somehow scaled a 6 foot wall! :dohh: we found her days later!

im not a fan of fireworks either, i would rather stay at home where it is warm. now dont get me started on Halloween either lol

We don't personally buy them. See enough of them to do us from the comfort (and safety) of our house!

:shock: about your poor wee woofer! Ours, like I've said is a complete plonker and tries to catch them. :dohh:

We used to get meds for our dog too :( I personally like them but havent been to a display in donkeys years, used to have huge family bonfire in our field at home every year and have stews, curries, jacket potatos, toffee apples and a few fireworks. It still happens but I havent been to it for a while. Once I did the fireworks at the bonfire and one fell over - never seen people run so quick!! :dohh: (normally very safe i must add with water, bottom of field etc etc!!)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->