2009 March Mummies

Love our new name thank you :thumbup:

We have a bit waste land next to our best friend and we all take cupboards ect round for bonfire night ( we are ok it's not our tuen for the new kitchen this year ;)) funny you should say about the dogs.. My dad is a chartered engineer and works use to work for a company that designed tanks, he was a designer on challenger 2 which is used by the british army now. When they were trailing it, they use to have to tell any local villages so they could drug the dogs as 1 died from a heart attact

Wow, mind you id think id shit myself if I heard one of those tanks, its a biggy! lol

We are heading towards 22,000 posts.... :shock:

Wow how cool is that to have a dad who designs tanks!

What is everyone asking for Christmas off partners? Can't decide if I want a pole or a lense for camera! X

Lol couldn't get any two items more opposite could you! Ha! Not sure where I'd put the pole...

hi ladies:wave:
thought id log on to see how everyone is ??? hope everyone ok :hugs:

Hi jo!!

Yes debz he keeps asking if I want a "stripper pole" for Christmas which makes me mad but then giggle because when he realises how unsexy it is he will be extremely disappointed! Holding myself up on the pole = taking a poop face :haha:

Faith is rolling around :cloud9: have been playing letterland with Ella and is currently running around with Annie apple and Oscar orange! She was trying to sing the alphabet song and already does the "elemeno p" we all did as kiddies :lol:

X

I think my OH would wet his knickers if he saw me on a pole! :rofl: I can hardly do a push-up, let alone support my own body weight upside down whilst doing the splits!!

Bloomin' cold here today. Frost on the car this morning!

were all good ta :) , the pup well wot can i say ................ hes ok a lot easier than a baby , at the mo all he wants to do is bite things or hump things lol ,
hows you and your boys ? x

:rofl:

My boys are good thanks! Alex is a handful and a half, as ever. He's got chicken pox right now, which has calmed him down - but only a bit! How's Jacob?

:wave: Hi jo!!!

Just walked to PO without kids as MIL still hasnt returned them - strange experience not pushing a pushchair!

x

hi gemma :) ,
jacobs great ty :) hes growing up so quick :( , aww your poor boy hope he gets better soon :hugs:

my older boy reece hes 14 as not ad chicken pox yet so wen jacob gets it ,its going to be fun in my house lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->