2009 March Mummies

Grrr this annoyed me in a journal i've just read .....
That's why I like baby led weaning , it's a non stress approach and you let your baby decide what she wants to eat.
No pushing, no forcefully spoon feeding, etc.

...... Id like to add just cos I dont do full BLW (im gonna do bit of both) im not going to force or push my child to eat anything!

Really bugs me these full on activists!

/rant over lol

hi claire :)
hows your lil boy and baby girl ? bet shes grown loads :)

Baby girl is huge, Lil boy is... Erm hard bloody work this week :rofl:

Gem is it a first time mummy? Sort of thing I'd have said last time :blush: when I totally love BLW and really want to do it again, however it does mean have a boy that just eats what he feels like that dorsn't include any meat or veg :dohh:

But I don't believe you would have accused others of forcing a spoon down baby's throat Claire! :hugs:

We did both last time (without the "forceful" part :haha:). Prob do the same this time. :thumbup:

hehe claire - yep first time mummy ... I like it too but Im starting on rice/purees just for ease and the fact he needs something more substantial now that hungry baby milk just isnt cutting it. As soon as he can do proper stuff he wants to have then he will ... Im finding the same with Ben ... Veg is the devil to him atm :haha: although he has eaten like a horse today!

But I don't believe you would have accused others of forcing a spoon down baby's throat Claire! :hugs:

We did both last time (without the "forceful" part :haha:). Prob do the same this time. :thumbup:

Exactly not the best way with words .... she's lucky ive reserved a reply, cos its someones journal!

Same here Debz :baby:

Tom is six months old today! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Had a near death experience on my driving lesson this morning - eeek again!

Hoping things improve this afternoon :D

Gem.. re weaning..I might explode... let me just say you do what you know is best for your baby and IGNORE the women on this forum. Lordy... it makes no difference to me if anyone breatfeeds or formula feeds or gives their child purees from jars or homemade or do BLW... it doesn't bother me if people co-sleep or have baby in their own room from day 1. I don't mind if people have their boys circumsised or their daughters ears pierced... if they work full time or stay at home.... it really doesn't bloody matter... because I have my ways of parenting that work for me... but I wont tell someone else that their way is wrong! People are different... so are their children and my god we'd live in a boring place if we all thought the same and did everything the same way.

Argh... people on this forum lose all sense of reality! :grr:

LU... HAPPY 6 MONTHS to TOM!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: sorry you had a risky driving lesson!

Love that outburst Cath! :thumbup: Exactly what I think too (but I'M too lazy to type it all out!)

lol cath - what u said :thumbup:

all ok lou?????

Happy 6 months Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Oh gosh just seen this lady on here due 13th May and this is her sig ....

During The Month Of Our 3 year Anniversary
On Our 33rd Cycle Trying To Conceive
On Our 3rd Cycle of Clomid
We Conceived You , Our Triplets!!

How wonderful is that!!! :cloud9:

(me and my numbers!)

im guessing they like the number 3 lol

Happy 6 months Tom!

Faith's tooth is coming I can feel it hard under her gum :( x

:hugs: faith

Both children bathed & in bed asleep at 7:30 :yipee:!!!!

WOW! That's just crazy Gem! :shock: Awesome... but crazy!

yey for a tooth Katie! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->