2009 March Mummies

Jade i was on Cerazette too and was EXACTLY the same as Lou :( It was utterly horrible with mood swings and such like - id turn into the devil in an instant and back again, become depressed etc etc in the end steve threw them out and demanded i dont take them ... (then we had matty lol!) i was back to 'normal' almost instantly after stopping.

I think Jo had issues too with mini pill.

Im thinking of coil (not sure which one) as doc put me a little off from the implant when i went other week saying coil would better better on periods etc ...

Ive got femulen but not taken it yet... Scared! I have very heavy periods otherwise I'd be jumping at the coil! :( x

Coil stopped periods for me altogether Katie. Am on Micronor now with no periods (but am breastfeeding)

The coil gives you heavier periods and more pains doesn't it? Both of which I get loads of as it is lol

I had the Mirena, they all but stopped for me - I know it effects people differently though. It's sometimes recommended for people with problem periods. I did get cramps with it though, but randomly - not linked with PMT

Maybe I'll speak to the doc then as I want the coil but he didn't recommend for me! X

Theres 2 types of coil, one with copper one without maybe the other might be ok for you Katie :) Ones an IUD and ones an IUS :)

xxxx

Just looked and i refuse to download any cos of spamware lol the thought was there :p :comp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->