2009 March Mummies

Well done! Do you feel better for it?

Just passed 4 HP tests in a row. Feeling slightly more positive now. But bored.

:hugs: dani :(

well done girls on all your weightlosses, youve all done great - ive still a bit I want to lose but thinking ill start after xmas lol!!

Claire my Ben is exatlly the same as Jades Caine it would seem ... he just pushes it away saying 'dont kike it' (dont like it) and thats that. many a night he will go to bed on empty stomach cos i refuse to give him anything else. He will recite most things he likes in an atempt though like icecream?, yoghurt?, cake? lol Ive even given him some meals the next day. Like the other day he wouldnt eat beans and sausages :shock: never an issue before, next day i gave them too him on toast - wolfed it down!! :grr: Food colouring is a good idea :) Your doing ok hun, dont worry! (he wont starve :p)

xxx

Dani... so sorry for your family :cry: that's heartbreaking!!

Claire... you are being a fab Mum by trying something different to get him to eat a variety of things. Thankfully I've never had an issue with Lottie and veg... the child would eat them first off her plate??? :dohh: But options are to make the veg into something they're not... ie... tell him carrots make him see in the dark and broccoli are trees from Mars?? something silly that might make it more fun??
Alternatively.... make meals where you can hide the veg in sauces?

Just keep it up... you'll be pleased you did in the long run, even if it's hard work now! :hugs:

Katie.. .hope you're alright hun! :hugs: Well done on the running!

Lu.. I was going to tell you that I've posted some pics in my journal... but you've since seen the ones on FB! :D x Good luck with your tests. I never had to do the hazard thing in SA... I think it was a lot easier and cheaper to do it there!

I have Sooooooooooooo much weight to lose.... starting..... NOW! *thinks about it* okaaay... starting tomorrow! :D

News here... Lizzie had a weird day yesterday, did a lot of throwing up, think she thought she could drink more than her stomach could handle?? She refused to settle until 1am... then slept till 4am and then after a feed slept till 7am and then after a feed slept till 11am. :D :D I can deal with this if she keeps this up... 3/4 hours between feeds! :dance:

Lottie is not showing any jealousy at the moment, but she's still getting a lot of our time and attention. This could rear its head once my folks leave as Mike will be back at work.

I was in agony last night... my milk came in! OUCH... I had to express a little off this morning to relieve the pressure. Think they gained like 5lb's each and are the size of fricking bowling balls (were F cup before the milk came in!)

Hope you all have a lovely night! I'm thinking a glass of red would go down rather nicely this evening! :haha:

Medicinal purposes Cath :wine: for the boob pain :thumbup: :hugs:

Jack was the same with the jealousy I'm still expecting it at some point

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy!

Dani so sorry to hear that :(

Katie: Big hugs, here for you always hun xx I have had anxiety issues in the past so can understand and here to talk to if you need me!

Hope your feeling better Jo LOL

I will be hanging when I take my friend out 2nd Dec. Her 3rd IVF attempt failed and she came on today, AM SO SO gutted for her :cry:

Everyone ok?

:hugs: Cath dont put pressure on yourself with the weight. Get Xmas out the way and then i am here to help if you want :hugs:

Caine actually ate half his tea tonight, bribed him witha bit of choc after. Yesterday he had no LUNCH OR DINNER :grr:

My Sis has her driving test in morning she has just told me, it's her 3rd attempt, we paid for it for her 18th for her so I really hope she passes, she is so worked up and has told no one, I'm dying to tell Joe but can't!
62.50 for a test now, sure it was only about 40 when I took mine

how much. wasnt that much 5 years ago when i did mine

:hugs: Jade can't even begin to imagine what she is going thro

Good luck tomorrow Lu

So, we think little Lizzie is baby number 7 billion - what are you? Click here!

...In case you're wondering, I'm number 4,509,669,298 :haha:

4,914,120,012th apparently

:hi:

I'm 4,500,103,366th and Lizzie is something like.... 6,999,176,994th :D

Claire... hope your sister gets it this time! Bless her!

Jade... OMG.. your poor friend! It's Heartbreaking! :cry: and makes me extra mad when I come across some low life who doesn't want to be pregnant and yet does! :(

Had cheese and wine for a snack now! :D Well we did have roast pork for lunch! :)

Jade... you're an angel... I think i'm going to monitor my weight for the next few weeks, try and ensure that I start moving in the right direction by just eating healthly. We'll see how it goes! :thumbup:

Arrrgggh i want cheese n wine now cath!! :-( lol

cant flipping sleep

Well done Lucy!!!!

How did your sister get on Claire?

Your poor friend jade :(

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members