2009 March Mummies

Sowwwwwy Jade! I shall refrain talking wine and cheese! :D

:wohoo: Lu!!! Well done honey! xx

Hope you're all okay!! Lizzie woke once in the night (please don't hate me Gem!) but the child is already guzzling 2oz in a feed and in her last one took 80ml (so just under 3oz!!! :shock: I'm about to google how much they should have at 5 days old!

Google actually made me happy for a change!! :) Lizzie's eating is fine... midwife came and little miss Liz has stayed the same weight!!! :dance:

eeek, ive lost the key for my money tin and now cant get into it. need to sort out my class money thats in it :/

yay the key has been found :D

hi ladies :) hope everyones well :flower:
cath great news with lizzies feeding :happydance:
congrats lu :thumbup::flower:
i dont drive and dont intend too lol i get pushchair rage lol :blush:

dani glad you found your key :thumbup:

i get buggy rage too lol

:sick: Lu

Lizzie woke less than Martha and Jack last night :dohh:

My Sis passed :wohoo:

Yay, well done sis!

Tom's tooth is sharp-sharp-sharp and he wants to chomp down on everything - my hands, shoulders, boobs.... Alex seems OK today so has gone to nursery. I think I'm supposed to keep him of for 48 hours after pukage, but I think the sick last night might have been because he was coughing so much?

Tom is saying -Dada dada dada all the time :)

Faith slept 6:30 - 5am :wohoo:

Ella however woke crying at 9:30 and was up til 1am! It's always one or the other! I've had 8 hours sleep in 2 days... :lol: <- dillusional and crazy laugh!

X

Well done Claire's sister! Woooo!

Cath - sounds like Lizzie is doing really well xx

Eeeeeek Katie!

Tom is in bed with us, so I don't notice how much he's up. Just latch him on and go back to sleep :blush: I fear I am making a rod for my own back though!

I've got to stop read the news! Has anyone read this story? It's horrible! My heart was thumping as I was reading it - thank God he was found!

Well done Claire's sis.
Yay for sleeping/milk guzzling babies.
:hugs: for poorly toddlers.

:hugs: to you all.

Omg that is awful lu!!!!! Bloody scary! When Ella went missing for a few mins I was petrified because of these sickos! They should be shot!

Hope you're ok deb? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->