2009 March Mummies

Yeah I'm ok ta! :D
Had MW this morning. Lots of questions and booked in with her for my post-natal checks now. I hate giving directions to my house... it's not that it's hard to find - I just always doubt myself in case I've told them the wrong house! :haha: Don't see MW again now til after the birth (unless I feel the need to) because I have all my consultant appts, they reckon there's no point me going there on Tues and going to him on Fri when it comes nearer the end. Fair enough! :lol:

I also posted a bump pic in my journal yesterday. All this peer pressure I've been under I finally caved :haha:

Nothing else exciting or interesting to report here. :lol:

:hi:

:hugs: to Alex.. hope he feels better soon! Lu...that story is awful!! :( Well i mean it's brilliant he was rescued... but my word... the stress I'd feel if one of mine was taken! :O My stomach turns just thinking about it!

Hope you're all okay! I'm getting out the house today!! I really need to!! :D :D

Lizzie's being an angel... I wont talk about her sleeping... cos it might jinx it! :D x

Hope she stays good with sleeping Cath!

I remember the first week or so faith did a 7 hour stretch at night! I'm lucky if I get that now lol x

heya mummies

Hope little ones are ok!

Well done Lou and Well done Claires sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Mummycat your doing fab-u-lous!!!! :D

Just had matty weighed and a little stressed cos hes not gained much :( 16 weeks he was 17lb 2oz and 20 weeks hes 17lb 8.5oz - thats only a 6.5oz gain in 4 weeks which means on his chart its a straight line across :( Iwas at a different clinic so could be scales but then hv said as hes eating 'solids' he should have technically put on loads ... cheers love!!!!!!!!! Gonna go back next week see if hes gained on those scales.

Im also baby: 4,617,137,398th although surely be better to put time of birth in too :p!!!

Ben is: 6,790,626,629
Matty is: 6,970,465,300

:D

Gemma maybe his body isn't processing the solids properly yet? Plus their weight gain naturally slows... I'm sure there is nothing to worry about! You're doing a marvellous job!

He weighs more than faith lol xxx

Gem may be he was weighed wrong last time, is he more active now? Could just be using it up

yeah hv said last time could be wrong :( + i hear ya katie about the solids too. Hes certainly moving round the floor and in his door bouncer more. something else that i will stew on now which i could do without along with bens shortness, lack of veg and speech therapy!! :dohh:

Cath posted it a couple pages back deb!

Please don't stew over the weight gem! It's probably just one of those things Hun! XxxX

hi ladies hope everyone is well :flower:
im aving the crapiest day ...woke up and my pcs needs wiping its completly crashed out :wacko:
then about 11 oclock my gum started aching round the tooth what im having work on then a hour later a great big abcess :cry:
carnt get in the dentist till tomorrow :cry:
then ive got no one to have jacob whille i go :cry:
hope you ladies have ad a better day xxx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back