2009 March Mummies

haha online baby poo!!
:hug: jo x

found out that my friend/family member was 24 weeks when she lost her baby :( so sad.

Debz I guessed Feb 7th :haha: Cos I remember Abbie was early :)

Everyone ok?

Secret santa wrapped tonight :wohoo:

When we posting and are we doing Recorded del?

I like these early guesses! :lol:

Secret Santa posting should be by 1st weekend in Dec. recorded Del would prob be best. :thumbup:

I finished miss mouse tonight. It's not perfect, but I'm so proud! :lol: just know missy will love it!

Anyone selling a phone or know if I can claim off house insurance :(

eeek after saying i knew what i was getting for my SS ive not bought it yet. will do it later

Ella is also poorly (sore throat) and no nursery!

Faith slept 7-6 :wohoo:

Sorry for your friend dani :(

Ordered a lens last week and it's still not here :hissy: they just got a very grumpy email! Lol xx

got a head full of stuff..... was it a £10 limit for SS? just about to order online

:flower:awww poor poorly kids :hugs: hope they better soon :hugs:
well i got af today :happydance: im so happy about it :thumbup:
im in dentist tomorrow with my bloody tooth ...think i might just av it took out :wacko:
and im having the depo injection on monday :flower:

hope everyone is ok :flower:

Glad she arrived Jo :hugs:

I'm waiting for a bit isn't SS to arrive then I shall post. What is everyone doing with kids pressies? I've got stuff in loft but think I'm gonna have to disappear up there one night to wrap the damn things.

Both kid appears to have very little but both have had 60 quid :dohh: and I refuse to spend more they ate spoilt as it is! Jack's getting a bike from my mum and dad and a scooter from joe's mum and dad. I am grateful but it leaves us no big pressie to buy :dohh: I'm already said I'm buying martha's doll pram when the time arrives :haha:

i havent got much yet for the kids, im sat in waiting for the courier to arrive with my love2shop vouchers, then i can get on with the shopping. going to reserve everything on argos site then pop down to pick it all up. then i can start the wrapping. im normally all sorted and wrapped by now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->