2009 March Mummies

All my presents done apart from BILs :) Bankrupt now :dohh:

Hope all the kids are better soon!

I got lunch with girls and play date today :)

How much do you all pay for nursery? Is Caine the only one who doesnt go now?

katie isnt in a nursery either jade

We pay £16.50 for a morning (8-12) and once a week an extra hour and lunch for additional £6 x

Alex's is 8.30am - 1pm and that's £35 for each session, and he goes two mornings a week.

No idea about funded places, but I do know you get 15 hours and that the places fill quickly! :)

where i am children can get 15 hours free once from the term after their 3rd birthday (intakes are september and january at council/school nurseries) there are some funded places for 2 yr olds here at private nurseries, but the criteria is very strict, connor had a 2 yr old place last year, but katie doenst qualify, so it will be september before she goes nursery

I have Abbie's name down too but just wondered if I had to do anything more or if they would contact me. :shrug:

i contacted the school to show an interest about wanting connor to go, i still had to fill in a form (online) on the council website and will get contacted about which school he has got in march (i think)

Think bens is £17 for 1/2 a day and £35 for a full day. I cant praise nursery enough for ben - hes learnt loads of shapes this last week :D
I believe you just enquire at nursery on free place and they sort it :)

x

Thanks Lou

Hes recovering, has a very sore chest - docs say thats cos heart basically big muscle and its not used to doing that so like a pulled muscle in some ways. Sorry girls thats y im not around much last day or two: with him and the boys and packing for christening at weekend its all go. Its awful u dont realise how much u truely love someone until something like that happens - I joke about life insurance but i never actually want to see £170k ever!!

keep well girls, kisses to little ones (and bump!)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->