2009 March Mummies

:hugs: Gem! xxxx

Another busy day for me, shattered and still loads to do :dohh: baked some gorgeous cakes and got Alex first shoes! Off to see NEEEE NARRRR later LOL

We get 15 hours (everyone does) as soon as they turn 3 here but know some places start at 2.5 no idea where tho.

Everyone ok? xx

Gem I'm thinking of you honey bunch! :hugs: Tell Steve to look after himself!! :thumbup:

Lottie's not in nursery, she'll be going to a playgroup twice a week once we're back in Jan if Mike's contract is renewed. It'll be £9 a session, but they only take in from 2 years 9 months. Where we had her before in proper nursery care it was £25 for a morning session.

aww gem hope your mr gets better soon :hugs: must of been so scary :hugs:
hope everyone else is well :flower:
cath im loving your pics on fb :cloud9:
jacob dont go to nursery yet got his name down though ..keep saying im going to take him to mother and toddler but dont seem to get :dohh:
well ive ad the worst af going the pains was sooooo bad :cry:

:hugs: jo

Ty everyone!

God ive had two old school friends announce their pregnancies this week .... I used to hang around with them loads then we all went to separate unis etc etc ... one is preggers with twins!!! Soooooo broody!!!! lol

Awww thats lovely Gem xx

:hugs: Jo xx

Cath how did you go about the playgroup session?

Everyone ok?

I lost 1.5 last night at SW! :)

Well done jade!

My new lens is here :D trying to get Ella to stay still = mission! Lol x

Have fun with the new lens :)

Anyone else feel like they never stop? I never bloody sit down and just chill :(

Yep! And the times I think sod it I'm sitting down I then get overwhelmed with housework and can't catch up with the day!

Nothing is ever tidy for more than an hour, the washing is a bottomless pit, I smell like a bottomless pit and I pray for the day I'm able to do my make up and hair in the morning!

Anyone ever catch a glimpse Of themselves when they are out and just think what a bloody state you look?! :(

How old are children when they make their parents breakfast in bed?!

Can't wait til I'm old and crazy and they spend a couple of years wiping my arse for me :haha:

Katie :haha:

Cant we teach a 2 year old to make brekkie? And do the washing and hoovering and nappies and cooking (which seems to consume me every day!) They never stop bloody eating! Then trips out, shopping, wrapping presents, the list is endless...........

Ella will put the washing in the machine for me or when I'm sorting what can be tumble dried I pass it to her and she puts it in!

I had a load of bedcovers in the washing basket yesterday and Ella had taken them out and spread them on the floor and wash wiping them with baby wipes saying "all cleaned mummy, Ella did it" bless her! She then wiped the sofa down for me too ;) I'll have to start paying her soon lol xxx

Alex wipes down the sofa when the dog's been on it, bless him! He also puts the stuff in the washing machine, and then into the tumble drier, and helps with the dishwasher too. I give him a duster every now and then and he tries to polish stuff. He likes opening the (child-locked) cleaning cupboard and looking at the cleaning stuff... Can't get him to tidy his toys away though :wacko:

I have been drooling over the thought of having a soak in the bath once I've put them both to bed tonight...

Ella's tidying of toys in throwing them all in faiths play gym... :lol: she even "tidied" the toys from her playroom into the play gym (which was in the sitting room) that's super efficient.... :wacko: at least she tries!

Had half hour run and now have glass of red waiting for Ella to return from nanny and granddads :) x

Awww bless them/ Caine helps me hang washing on airer and sort washing. He also has a pretend hoover and brush lol

Everyone ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"