2009 March Mummies

Awww thats lovely Gem xx

:hugs: Jo xx

Cath how did you go about the playgroup session?

Everyone ok?

I lost 1.5 last night at SW! :)

I still actually need to hand in the registration form, but basically a lady in our street mentioned it when they came past on halloween with their girls. She got me the forms as I was heavily pregnant and I called the playschool to chat. I think Lottie can stay there and do her 15 hours when she gets to 3, but I want to her to go to a different place then.

ps... well done on the weightloss! xx

Yes. I've written to Santa asking for a free hour.

:rofl: I'd like some sleep! :D

Ella's tidying of toys in throwing them all in faiths play gym... :lol: she even "tidied" the toys from her playroom into the play gym (which was in the sitting room) that's super efficient.... :wacko: at least she tries!

Had half hour run and now have glass of red waiting for Ella to return from nanny and granddads :) x

Well done on all the running!! You're doing fabulously! Enjoy the new lens!!! :D

Hope you're all okay! In case I don't get online tomorrow... happy Christening Matty and happy 26 weeks Debz!!! :dance:

thanks hun. Hows things?

Off out for ameal tonight with OH and 2 hours child free. Sooooo needed!

Jack is good, he'll dust and put washing in washing machine. He also likes to cut up veg for dinner. I have to chop it and then he gets a blunt knife and massacres it usually by pulling it to bits.

Well done of weight Jade

We are at christening tomorrow and SIL is having kids. I haven't been child free since August 2010. I have to admit I'm very excited andjoehas even bought me a new dress :)

Wow Claire - have fun!

I have just booked my driving test -s there a 'bricking it' icon?

morning ladies
im aching today, was at a 3 hours zumbathon for children in need last night. had over 500 people turn up and raised £3000 with money still coming in :D

eeek, not sure if katie is about to break out in chicken pox. she has spots all over her bum ( think its due to mother in law using different wipes) this morning she came out with spots on her knees and spots/blisters on her hands. none no where else, so not too sure, as the other 2 were covered head to toe when they had them

Ah, when my boys had it, they didn't have spots everywhere. I thought it was hand, foot and mouth at first. Then Alex got them on his bum, and the backs of his knees... and that was it :shrug: Tom had a few spots, but nothing major. I think it effects different kids differently. I know when my sister and I had it, we were really bad and the spots were everywhere.

Anyway, if it is chicken pox I hope it's not too bad for her, bless xx

Well done Dani!

Good luck Lu!

I stayed in, felt really knackered and poorly :(

Had a massive indian and thorntons chocs feel sick now LOL

will see how the spot are in the morning

morning,
no more spots here today, so dont think it is chicken pox, still on the knees and hands, and a really sore bottom

Dani could it be wipes? She could have done hands and knees too if she's fallen

aye, thats what im thinking now. ill go to asda on the way to inlaws later and get the wipes i usually use.
feel sorry for her as she has little blisters on the palms of her hand and on her bottom, so she finding it hard to sit down and play with her toys

thanks hun. Hows things?

Off out for ameal tonight with OH and 2 hours child free. Sooooo needed!

doing ok... had a rough night, but other than that, just stressing about Mike's return to work tomorrow!

morning ladies
im aching today, was at a 3 hours zumbathon for children in need last night. had over 500 people turn up and raised £3000 with money still coming in :D

wow wow wow.... well done hun!!!

aye, thats what im thinking now. ill go to asda on the way to inlaws later and get the wipes i usually use.
feel sorry for her as she has little blisters on the palms of her hand and on her bottom, so she finding it hard to sit down and play with her toys

poor thing :cry: hope it heals quickly :hugs:

So I have a big problem and need your help!! :)

Need to get thoughts on these pics! I am trying to narrow it down to 3!!

Christmas Card Shoot!!

Hey Cath will check now hun!

Baking cakes today more coffee and walnut cupcakes :)

Hope tomorrow is ok for you Cath. Am sure you will be fine. I remember my first day alone with 2. It wasnt that bad really xxxx :hugs:

Thanks hun... technically I'm being eased into the transition as my folks are still here until Thurs! :) so Fri is my first day on my own!! I'm calling it a PJ day already :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->