2009 March Mummies

LRIMG-4085.jpg

LRIMG-3971.jpg

LRIMG-4088.jpg

Thanks chick! :) 2 of those are proving to be most popular :) I love the bottom one :cloud9:

thanks guys

cath all the pics are lovely, i can see why its hard to pic from them

Of those three debz has picked I love the second one :cloud9: love them all though! I can't get Ella to even sit with faith let alone have a cuddle :haha:

Beautiful pics Cath!

And as for Friday - you'll be fine! Just don't put too much pressure on yourself! You know where to come for some moral support and encouragement :D

X

They're all beautiful - you have gorgeous girls Cath! I love the second one :D

Thank you sweetie! :flower:

Of those three debz has picked I love the second one :cloud9: love them all though! I can't get Ella to even sit with faith let alone have a cuddle :haha:

Beautiful pics Cath!

And as for Friday - you'll be fine! Just don't put too much pressure on yourself! You know where to come for some moral support and encouragement :D

X

Bless her! I think it's the initial excitement! It may wear off here! :D x

I'll be popping on... have already told Mike to expect the house to be in a mess and us to be in our pj's at 6pm when he gets home! :rofl:

^^ WSS Cath :)

Wedding dress shopping in 2 days :)

Thanks hun and Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! How exciting! :dance:

Ladies - need a phone asap and cant afford loads. Is it worth getting a iphone 3GS know its not new but cant afford a 4 and no upgrade for 11 months :shrug:
To replace my Galaxy thats £220 ish :(

I really don't know Jade - are there any good offers about at the moment? I am stuck with a most shiteous phone right now. Doesn't even have a camera :( I feel your pain.

Tom isn't well :wacko: Up about eight times in the night but wouldn't feed. My boobs were like ... well.... I don't know what. It's 8.30am and I'm not quite awake yet. But they were big and hurty. I don't know if it's teeth or what - can't see, and he won't let me poke my finger about in there. He did a huge puke on me after I did manage to feed him this morning, which was charming.

Oh no, think its hand, foot, mouth

Hugs everyone.

Someone selling a new 3GS for 160 quid? 16MB that good?

Alex has diarrhoea, I also have a queezy tummy :(

Lucy - my phone is an old nokia, no internet, camer etc :( its ancient lol my sister had all my others and lost and broke em all :grr:

Seen 1 nurse got to wait for another. Been here since about 12

Yawn still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"