2009 March Mummies

Yep its hand foot mouth

No Lucy she not had it before. She is all well apart from the spots on hands and now in mouth

eek think chloe is getting it now too

Hi Jo!

I am spotty.

Tom has definitely got another tooth. He's been biting me all day :(

Ah Dani... so sorry chick! big hugs to Katie and Chloe!!

Jade, I'd go for it...as you'll have access to everything you would have on your galaxy. I'm stuck with an old nokia that can get a very basic facebook on it... but no option to upload photo's etc... but I can't get on to Baby and bump! :( which sucks... as I literally get minimal surfing time on the laptop while Mum and Dad are here!

Hope everyone is good.... three more days with my folks and then we're back to normal... though not sure I want them to leave... but I def don't want them to stay... go figure! :shrug:

Lizzie got weighed in at 8lb 3oz today... she's put on 15oz in a week!!!

Still no teeth here... All the signs etc but nothing :wacko: hopefully get a full mouthful in one go :haha:

X

oh no, got a grumpy little man, hope he isnt getting poorly too

Well Done Lizzie!

hugs to those with poorly little ones

Will catch up more later but hope everyone is ok!!!!

Had a busy weekend at the Christening, uploaded a few piccies on fb - loads more pictures to get of other family members cameras (logistical nightmare lol!) Will update in journal later in week :D

:kiss:
x

Arrrgh 2 diarrhoea nappys in the night :(

Wedding dress shopping today :)

Lost the iphone on ebay must upprice to 160 bloody hell!!!

yay i have finally bought gift for SS

i need to get stuck in on getting the rest of the kids things, think a trip to matalan is on the cards, so i can restock their wardrobes

Have posted this in my journal too but want your lots opinions too
Need some opinions ladies, we are having a 30" x 40" canvas done in black and White for over our fire. But can't decide which one ( I know it's cheesy) :haha:

https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/sandridge068-1.jpg

https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/sandridge078-1.jpg

We have narrowed it down to these two but really can't decide which one. I like the first one cos I think it makes us look we are each others universe :)sick: I know :haha:) but I like the second cos although just as relaxed you can see our faces ( I may get sick of that tho :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->