2009 March Mummies

I only see one pic but i think it's lovely... looking at each other completely lost in yourselves? :cloud9:

I just stood doing my ironing for 2 hours. (I know - I'm terrible letting it build so long! :blush:) and now have a sore back. ooopsie!

I don't iron Debz just hang it all nicely when wet! :hugs: for your back xx

i only iron if it needs it

Some stuff I manage to get folded and away as soon as it comes out of the drier but seriously, there was stuff in that pile that wouldn't even fit round my bump now... :blush: I can't actually remember when I last ironed something other than M's essential shirts and trousers for the week. :haha: Ah well, 'tis done now! I rewarded myself with a bar of chocolate and bubba is majorly excited by that. Some kind of rave going on in there now!

aww claire loving the first picture :cloud9:
ohhhhhhhhhhh debz i hate iorning :wacko: my oh does ours :haha:

awwwwwwwwwwwww jade great news on the wedding dress :cloud9:
well done on being a size 12 :happydance:

wowee you skinny minnie! Wedding dresses are tiny sizing too! Jealous!

I was a 10 hips LOL yeah right! Cant believe that! A 12 waist and 14 top but top was bit baggy and waist massive so had a 12 :)

I've upset affirms from playgroup :dohh: she rung last night and is having a terrible time with her 2 year old, she went to bed perfectly until end of sept and now refuses point blank it can take 4 hours to get her to bed:shock: she lets her lay and watch a Disney DVD before she goes to sleep as she has a tv and DVD in her room. I merely said in my opinion a young child needs to know that a bedroom is for sleeping, don't get me wrong jack has a few toys in his room, but I lift the box out until I go to bed and then put it back in then, it was mainly to keep him entertained while I fed Martha. He also has a bookcase and I often find him asleep on a book but the difference being this is less stimulating than lots of flashing lights on a tv screen. Anyway she told me to get out if the dark ages, let my child live and then hung up :shock: don't ask for my opinion if you don't want it

Morning! Great news Jade! What's it like, or is it top secret?

Tired here today. Tom's cough is horribe - he's wheezing like mad, poor little love . But he can pull himself up to standing now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->