2009 March Mummies

Tv in bedroom? At 2 years old? :wacko: Ella also has a few toys in her bedroom but doesn't play with them. It's more overflow from her playroom!

Pulling up to stand Lu?! Seriously?!!! Where is the time going? Faith sits alone and lunges forward to grab toys but nowhere near pulling up to stand... Scary! Ella walked by 10.5 months but I think faith is slightly behind what Ella was! Hopefully she will attempt crawling soon...

Breaking Dawn :cloud9: I want to be a vampire! Lol x

Cool!

I think Tom is behind Alex too Katie. Alex crawled at exactly six months... It's terrifying really, he's growing so quickly!

:wave:

well done little man - pulling to standing :D

Claire wouldnt worry about that 'friend' you said the right thing. Bens room is full of toys but he hardly ever plays with them, they are overflow yet he prefers to play downstairs lol!!

xx

And the waiting starts again at walk in centre with Connor. Up to a 90min wait

It now 2 and half hours for people coming now

Crikey! Good luck...

Faith has croup... :(

Husband has gone... Again :finger:

Ella is a diamond :cloud9:

My life summary for today :lol: x

wHAT happened to Sam, Katie? :(

Hope Faith is better soon

Both my boys better today. Had a busy morning. Now dreading weigh in hehe

Me and Andy off out tomorrow night. really need it!

3 hours later we are out with some meds

:hugs: Katie.

I have just done my bit for keeping Tesco in business.... £115 they got out of me in total. :shock: In fairness, I did get diesel and a christmas present along with my weekly shop, but still.....

I'm fine thanks ladies!

Glad you FINALLY got seen Dani! I thought waiting 20 mins for faith's doctor this morning was bad!

Pleased your boys are better today jade!

Got loads to do tonight now. Need to do an online shop for the week as Sam usually does shopping. Had a little trip to asda with both girls which was ok but any longer and faith would have kicked off lol!

Ella being a star :cloud9:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"