2009 March Mummies

Oh gosh, I routinely spend over £120 a week :blush: Plus we get a box of organic veg delivered at £30... now wonder we're always skint!

Kate, are you OK? :hugs: xx

I'd be bankrupt in a fortnight if I spent that on groceries per week! :lol:

M's pay went in today and I'm in Christmas mode. Getting the last of the pressies bought up now and then I can wrap them and get it all done and dusted!

you can come wrap all mine for me then lu, lolnly 1 ive wrapped so far is the one for SS.

i need to make sure i make a list of what betteries are needed for the kids toys this year, i forgot the other year and had to search the house for ones that worked

I just wrapped a load of presents and just have Alexs to do now :) YAY thankg od!

Glad you got sorted Dani

We spend about £80 a week shopping and that feeds 2 massive dogs too :)

It is bloody expensive!

Put half on at SW :grr:

Hubby back Katie?

hi ladies :flower:
hope everyones well xx
think jacobs coming down with sommat hes been tearfull and clingy :(
i spend about 90 quid a week shopping , things are really expensive now days :wacko:
hope faith feels better soon katie :hugs: jacobs ad that and nightime was worse i use to stand in bathroom with shower on for the steam
hope things sort out with your hubby :hugs:
glad you got sorted danni and everyone else i missed :hugs:

deb, you can come wrap mine too lol xx

:hugs: to those who need them :flower:

Claire... I'd go with pic 1.. LOVE IT :cloud9:
You are IMO completely right about the tv situation... Lottie has books (about a truck load) and a few teddy's in her room... that's it! We don't have a tv in our bedroom either. Neither of us had one when growing up, so we are used to just one tv in the house.

I say that now... this may change as the girls get older and Mike needs his sport :rofl:

1st day on my own tomorrow!!! eeeeeeek

You'll be fine hun, let little things slip, the house will survive and still does, as long as everyone is clean fed and watered :hugs:

Hope things go well today Cath!

I am ill (again) but gone down to 10 stone 7 - soooooooooo close! :happydance:

Good luck Cath :hugs: it will be fine!

I have "deb scan?" written in my diary today - is that right?!!!! Do we find out baby's sex today?! X

Trip to A&E for Faith last night! Too much movement of her ribs whilst breathing and barking for my liking so in "better to be safe than sorry" mode decided the trip would settle my mind and probably help her. Luckily sam was home so I just took her. Had a dose of steroids and sent home (3 hours - which I thought was good!)

X

:hugs: to Faith.

Hope your day is going well Cath!

Little Miss Organisation Katie! :haha: Yep, had a scan this morning. Baby is measuring ahead by about 13 days! We are still officially on team :yellow:! :hissy: Dr said if he was a betting man he'd say :pink: but not to get too attached to that idea just yet.... Another chance to "check" on 22nd December! :haha:

Also been given anti-sickness tablets (first thing he said today was "you look ill".... nice!) and have to drink more fluids (just call me Miss Fish!). Ketones in urine (?) that will need an eye kept on, but hoping all will rectify itself quickly. :shrug:

Oh, forgot to mention.... Get my bloods done again next time too. Merry Christmas and all that! :haha:

Is Sam back properly Katie? Sorry to hear poor about poor little Faith :(

Deb - I am probably more disappointed than you are you didn't find out the sex for sure! :blush: I am so impatient!! Was your appointment first thing this morning? Only asking as whenever I had an early morning pee check I was always told to drink more, as by that time I'd generally only had a cup of tea..... Oooh, you'll find out the sex in time for Christmas :happydance:

It was 10am, so about the time I usually have it. I know I don't drink enough anyway, ever. I've been known to get to 3pm and realise I haven't had anything to drink for the day (not when preg obviously... I make more of an effort to remember fluids when it's not just me I'm neglecting!).

It's quite ironic really, when we didn't want to know, Abbie flashed every time we had a scan... now we do want to know this little monster curls up in strange ways to ensure we can't see a fecking thing! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->