2009 March Mummies

i dont drink enough either, think my first drink today was a bottle of vimto at 3pm

How can you go that long people?? :wacko: I used to buy 2 litre bottles of water to sip from through the day, but it drove OH bananas (as it's free from the tap :rolleyes:) but I got a Brita filter a few weeks ago and have been a busy bunny filtering all the water I use for tea, coffee and cooking ever since. I am thrilled and amazed at how clear filtered water is when you use it for cooking - no scuzzy stuff floating on the surface! ... *sigh* I am sad, I know.

I don't really drink either. I have a cup of tea first thing then maybe another cup of tea after lunch - if I'm out then I don't bother... The crap thing is I'm always on Ella about keeping fluids up lol!

Yes hubby is back, to be honest I've ignored it all :haha: I just got on with it, looked after me and the girls and he came home at 7:30pm (once kids were in bed :dohh:) he insulted me then had a bath! I went to see him and he was really upset (crying...) just said he was sorry he just feels very depressed and hopeless at the moment and didn't want me seeing him like that (not like him at all) I just said he needs to realise his family should come first and spend time appreciating his two gorgeous perfect daughters and he wouldnt feel shit! Its all I need to get me through the day! He has been ok today but I have suggested we get marriage counselling if things don't improve over Christmas time etc.

He didn't even know faith was ill! Didn't bother telling him. Maybe it made him realise I will get on and do my best for my family with or without him?

I have a bit of sympathy for him in that he has a problem with his bowel which causes him to have cramp every time he goes to the loo... Causes him lots of pain and it makes him go to toilet loads so almost constant pain... Made worse by stress... And nothing the doctor can do!

Anyway...

We are all ok! Faith still coughing and has lost her voice :( but still smiling! Things have turned around for her at the moment. She had cuddles with nanny today no crying :)

X

Glad things seem better with Sam hun - was going to offer one of my famous arse-kickings :haha:

Oooh, Tom is at the infamous 'rocking' stage of crawling - he gets onto all fours, and then rocks like a maniac back and forwards, without actually going anywhere. All very exciting! :lol: Alex did this for 2 weeks before he figured out how to go forwards!

'ello!

I have finally FINISHED my Xmas shopping... I think.... but there's a little bit of my daddy in me that means I won't truly be finished looking for "extra bits" til the shops close on Xmas Eve! :haha:
Got my Secret Santa sorted too... one week til posting "deadline" ladies! :dance: Don't forget - don't be announcing if you've posted else it might be too easy to guess who sent to who. :winkwink:

im finding it difficult to find boys clothes that i like for the little man, went to matalan today, and managed to get 2 outfits each for the girls, but nothing for poor connor

Ah, shite Deb - how are you so organised? You're meant to be tired all the time, and wanting to do nowt... but here you are all done already!! :lol:

think i might start wrapping some gifts later. im normally all sorted by now

I find boys stuff hard to buy Dani :nope: There always seems to be rack after rack of lovely girl's stuff!

same here lu, i could of got a load more for the girls

:hi:

My day on my own was a success... we all ended up dressed and fed, I got two loads of washing done, two loads of ironing done, cleaned a bathroom and managed all the dishes and bottles. Oh... cooked a cottage pie ready in time for hubby when he got home and Lottie and I did some painting and gluing and sticking etc.

So we survived! Lizzie went 10pm - 2am - 7:30am last night. Which was nice of her! :D

Today we went out for lunch with some cousins. Lottie was an angel!!! She ate her dinner perfectly and didn't need to be told to sit down, or keep quiet once! :dance: I was so proud of her! :cloud9: Lizzie slept, then had a bottle and slept more! :rofl: It was a rather enjoyable lunch.

Debz... hope little one cooperates next scan! :hugs: DRINK MORE YOUNG LADY!!! :haha:

Katie... sorry you're still havign issues with Sam, he clearly has some problems he needs to deal with! :hugs: hope you can work through them!!

Hope everyone else is okay.... so crazy busy here.

We're puting up the Christmas tree tomorrow. We don't normally do it this early, but as we're only here till 18th Dec, I want Lottie to get a feel for it before we go away! We have friends coming for lunch. We're doing a potjie (pronounced poy-key - a big cauldron we put on BBQ outside) basically doing slow cooked lamb and veg! YUMMY!!!

have a good weekend all!!!! :hugs:

crap...i need to sort out my secret santa... I'm a bit closer to deciding on what I'm getting though... so that's good! :D :dance:

Superwoman! You really did ace your first day at home alone didn't you?!

fab cath :D supermummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"